bicycle races | Teen Ink

bicycle races

By Taylor.Sangria GOLD, Deltona, Florida
Taylor.Sangria GOLD, Deltona, Florida

Similar images

This photo has 9 comments.

collegegirladventures GOLD, Mequon, Wisconsin

A poet's work is to name the unnameable, to point at frauds, to take sides, start arguments, shape the world, and stop it going to sleep.

~Salman Rushdie

That sounds like fun. What part is your favorite?

Taylor.Sangria GOLD, Deltona, Florida
Yeah definitely that too, we do alot of research to help make connections to our own artwork.

~Salman Rushdie

That's not so bad. I thought you also learned the history of, for example, somme artists, etc.

Taylor.Sangria GOLD, Deltona, Florida
How to paint, how to draw, sculpting, whatever, mostly different technique based things :)

~Salman Rushdie

Neato. What do you learn in traditional art class?

I am takign photo lessons too, but I want to start practicing art, too(for fun).

Taylor.Sangria GOLD, Deltona, Florida
I've thought about taking classes at school, but I'm taking art instead because I feel I can learn more about traditional art in a class than I could about photography.

~Salman Rushdie

Very creative...good thinking...I really like photography, too..so much fun. you should take classes...so much to learn! so much fun.

Taylor.Sangria GOLD, Deltona, Florida
Thanks so much! I just have a regular small-ish digital camera, a Sony DSC W-150. I used all of the basic settings, no special aperture or anything. I did it just for fun, only because I'm really into photography so I just sat down one day after school and took this picture with my friend's broken bicycle wheel :)

~Salman Rushdie

Good pic! Luv it much. Very interesting details. What kind of camera did you use when you took this shot? Did you do this for a photoshoot or just for fun? What camera settings did you use? I'm intersting in photography, and learning as much as I can. :)