Flaming Gecko | Teen Ink

Flaming Gecko

By babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York
babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York

\"You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.\"

Author Unknown

This is my leopard gecko Rex. He is possessed, and isn't afraid of me, so he let me take a picture of him. I loved how it came out red because of his heat lamp which helps keep him warm.

Similar images

This photo has 5 comments.

babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York

Author Unknown

Haha thanks! :)

TheGracefulWriter BRONZE, Cleghorn, Iowa

"Love is one roller coaster we never get off of. It will go up and down, but never stop." -Me

"Life's A Climb, But The View's Great." Miley Cyrus

A girl needs to be so lost in God a guy has to seek Him to find her.

Haha! This one is cute! I love the lizard!

marissadele PLATINUM, Danbury, Connecticut

"If you know how you feel, and so clearly what you need to say, you'll know it. I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now." -Taylor Swift

you're welcome sis :D :D :D and LOL and i know, he's so cute!! :) i hav some pics of the geckos u sent me in the past, they're really good, i'll have to show u so you can post them on here too

babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York

Author Unknown

Thanks again sis :D :D :D :D. Rex says thanks, and he wants to stare you down next. This is like a model shot I mean look at that little face.

Lol i love how the title goes with the picture so well sis!! Nice shot of Rex....your geckos are so cute :)