Memories Fallen | Teen Ink

Memories Fallen

By Raey24 SILVER, Mankato, Minnesota
Raey24 SILVER, Mankato, Minnesota

"So you failed. Alright you really failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. I do understand. You wanna be really great? Then have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make them wonder why you're still smiling."

Reflection on my lake.

Similar images

This photo has 4 comments.

denifelice SILVER, Flourtown, Pennsylvania

"There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." -C.S. Lewis

I love the reflection of the sky in the water. The colors...fantastic! I love this!

Raey24 SILVER said...
Raey24 SILVER, Mankato, Minnesota

Hey, That's my watermark, I must not have put the original.. Oopsies.:p But that is my photography name, thanks for asking. Have a good day. :)

KateLA GOLD said...
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
-Unknown

Hi, I was wondering why it says, ''Sous le Parapluic Photography', on the bottom of this photo? Other than that is really is quite pretty.

Meaghan_Elise BRONZE, Franklin, New Hampshire

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything..

Your photographs are unbelievable! Amazing work(: