A group for teen writers(?) | Forums | Teen Ink

Writers' Workshop Forums

A group for teen writers(?)

hershey_writer posted this thread...
on Jul. 8 at 2:57 pm

Hi! I was wondering if there was some sort of groups(maybe through email) for teen writers... like where they edit each other's work, and support each other?

hershey_writer, 75035, Texas
0 articles 0 photos 1 comment
Anne_Moonlight, ., Other
0 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Of course it's happening in your head but why on Earth does that mean that it's not real

-Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Anne_Moonlight replied...
on Aug. 7 at 10:44 pm
We could actually think about it!

SparrowSun, No, Other

Favorite Quote:
"when i thynk let it be pure, when i speak let it be tru, when i act let it be honrable" - Joesph Smith Jr

SparrowSun replied...
on Sep. 14 at 11:02 pm
@hershey_writer , google docs? and i have a book i wrote, only one chapter is edited and typed up(origanaly wrote by very sloppy hand) sooo shall i post it for feedback? tho its only the second draft and i myght cut it all together cuz it doesnt alygn wyth the charcter. theres not enough cowering and shyness, whych is among the largest aspects of her character.

SparrowSun, No, Other

Favorite Quote:
"when i thynk let it be pure, when i speak let it be tru, when i act let it be honrable" - Joesph Smith Jr

SparrowSun replied...
on Sep. 14 at 11:04 pm
Lyra Wren Song, to specify. ironicly shes got nothyng to do wyth music and everythyng to do wyth the most boryng person of the planet, exept for her remarkable ability to shrynk herself whenever she gets nervous, squek lyke a mouse, be ridiculously shy, fake being talentless, and secretly is a world class artist. my brain works funny, if u put it lyke that.