Entertainment | Teen Ink

Entertainment

By Junal SILVER, Tirana, Other
Junal SILVER, Tirana, Other

Although people's attention is held by different things, because individuals have different preferences in entertainment, most forms are recognizable and familiar. Entertainment can be ruining society with Sexual violent movies and video games. People are concerned about job security due to the nature of opportunities provided by the industry because of safety and health, secure the world.

There are bigger problems in the world then entertainment. A lot of worlds problems today are related to entertainment. Some people rate movies now, some may argue that it was the best. In this article, I will be showing you peoples opinion of entertainment from worst to best. People write facts that are known or proved to be true, People write an opinion with a statement of advice from their personal observation.

As our world changes, so must the art we make and the entertainment we produce. A great movie that involves a lot of thinking and really has you exploring the depths of our world and reality.the action of providing or being provided with amusement or enjoyment. When we talk about entertainment, we can say that the internet and television is an important source to get entertain teenagers. These two sources play a key role in defining a teenager’s lifestyle.

These days movies and dramas are prevalent among teenagers. They watch dramas without missing a single episode. They watch movies with curiosity for two hours as a usual time of a movie is roughly about two hours, they find these two hours as a very long duration to read out even a single topic of biology or any their subject related topic.

When teenagers give excessive time to watching movies and dramas, then they have very little time to study and other important activities in their lives. Everyone compares their bodies to the bodies they are seeing in the movies and on TV. Beauty for women is defined by a small waist, perfect legs, a large bust, and a perfectly white smile, according to our society. Today so many young girls are looking up to these women, and think that in order to be beautiful they must have flawless skin and a perfectly flat stomach.

So many girls are having problems with their self-esteem, and we are all to blame. Diseases like anorexia and bulimia are becoming more and more apparent. Society should be more careful and focus on inner beauty and to accept the way that you look. Yes, it is important to stay in healthy, but that doesn’t mean you have to be stick thin and look like your airbrushed all the time.

And it’s not only the women that are facing these kinds of problems. Young men are too. With the media portraying the perfect man to be tall, and have a sculpted, toned, body, some men are using artificial means of achieving larger muscles. These substances can lead to major health problems in the future.