Sweet Serenity | Teen Ink

Sweet Serenity

April 5, 2014
By Anonymous

Her smile is like a calming ocean, washing away the uneasiness, worry, and fear.Her teeth white as snow, awaiting the paw-prints of life to be bestowed within them.

Her warm touch brings peace to the soul, it courses through your veins as reaches every organ, relaxes every muscle, through every cell in your body until you've reached a the peaceful state of consciousness.

She comes when you need her most, in the most distressing times, sending you to your own paradise, for she only does so to please you, and yet takes pleasure in doing so.

She is a beauty beyond compare, a bright star that shines in the darkness leading you towards hope,but if its real or not is entirely up to you.

Her beauty will never cease to find ways to please your soul, body, and mind. You cant stop the peace from coming, for its a desire deep in your heart.

Oh My sweet Serenity, how much more peaceful can you get?
Oh my sweet serenity, how I love you yet.
You do me good, you bring me pleasure. I will love my sweet serenity forever and ever.


The author's comments:
I got into a Writing Spree. I was happy so I wrote happy things. Simple.