The Krakens Abode descriptive writing | Teen Ink

The Krakens Abode descriptive writing

Roiling waves greeted a travel foolish enough to sail these waters. Should he choose to scuba dive along the same vein of stupidity, he would be met with increasingly more treachery in these waters, gradually darkening as sharks became more,than less common, as they became replaced with giant bloodthirsty squids. After they are passed he would see a great sea cave with many deadly sharp stalactites, like giant teeth ready to swallow up unwary travellers. Should he enter, he would pass many huge piles of fish bones and treasures like gems and gold doubloons. But he must not touch, for if he did, a huge tentacle would shoot out and simultaneously crush and stab him, leaving him to rot and his crushed bones to join the many fish that came before him. However, let us pretend that for once in his life he was wise and passed them bi, he would be met with even more gold and fewer bones, until he stumbled into a vast chamber, in which a huge squid slept, blac is its own ink in both body and heart. As he entered the cavern it would wake, grab him, and devour him screaming in its huge beak. It had a malignant eie, glaring out at the world, a spearhead above the eie that was actually hard and sharp as flint. It's 20, long, fat tentacles had vicious sharp suckers on the undersides and ended in a cobra head shape, a long, stretched but fat shape with cruel talons and a grip like steel. Our poor diver never stood a chance, really.

on Apr. 22 at 9:28 am
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"It Will Be Good." (complicated semi-spiritual emotional story.)
And the words I say most often: "Where was I?"
"I just switched 50 things to anonymus and it doesnt even make a diff- why was i writing this again? where was i? hm.... oh well."

oh lol that was a glitch of my own stupidity

Lydiaq DIAMOND said...
on Apr. 22 at 9:16 am
Lydiaq DIAMOND, Somonauk, Illinois

"A word is dead
When it is said
Some say.
I say
It just begins to live
That day."
--Emily Dickenson

Gross and cool. I think you went off the rail with keeping past/present tense straight, however, and "eie" is the most creative spelling of eye I've seen yet.