August 2022 Fiction Contest: A Short and yet Chaotic Therapy Session with Voldemort | Teen Ink

August 2022 Fiction Contest: A Short and yet Chaotic Therapy Session with Voldemort

By Disneygirl_1 PLATINUM, Tenafly, New Jersey
Disneygirl_1 PLATINUM, Tenafly, New Jersey

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur" - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever" - Walt Disney

“Hello, Voldemort! Welcome to your therapy session!” I cheer.

Voldemort scowls. “Are you an experienced therapist? Because I only go to those.”

“Umm…not exactly. This is my first session! Let’s start with this–everyone knows you were defeated by Harry Potter. Right?”

Voldemort grunts in response.

“I hear he’s living happily with his family and–”

“Get to the point!” Voldemort barks.

“Okay,” I reply meekly. “Why do you only like purebloods?”

“There’s already something called ‘half-blood’ in the book ‘Percy Jackson’ and muggles aren’t cool.”

“Hey! I’m a muggle!” 

“That explains the horrible session!” Voldemort roars. “I’m leaving!”

“No! Wait!”

This is a therapy session with Voldemort from the book, "Harry Potter". Hope you enjoy it!

(PS. there is also a reference of the series, "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" in this piece.)

ElaM ELITE said...
ElaM ELITE, Surrey, Columbia

“Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back, and reasons to stay.”
-Dalai Lama

“YOU ARE THE ARTIST OF YOUR OWN LIFE, don’t hand the paintbrush to anyone else.”
-Ela M

“No matter who or what you support, I believe in supporting fairness first.”
-Jennette McCurdy

“Only you know your true struggles, remember that when you get criticized, hurt or disrespected. Love yourself enough to forget the drama.”
-Ava Max

I like your idea of Voldemort getting a therapy session 🤣! Creative ideas and great work just seems to be part of your character!