The Twilight Saga in About Two Minutes | Teen Ink

The Twilight Saga in About Two Minutes

By LucyM BRONZE, Kent, Ohio
LucyM BRONZE, Kent, Ohio

90% of my happiness is coming from my pants.

Alright, alright, sorry, inside joke. Okay how about: "If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day; if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett.

[BELLA and EDWARD are onstage. EDWARD is staring over his shoulder like a creeper at BELLA.]

BELLA: Are you a vampire?

EDWARD: No! Yes...

[BELLA whirls around to face EDWARD.]

BELLA: I love you.

EDWARD: I love you too.

[They kiss. JAMES enters and stands menacingly behind BELLA.]

BELLA: Help! I'm in danger!

[EDWARD punches JAMES. JAMES falls and is no longer onstage. The pair kiss again.]

EDWARD: I love you. I don't love you. I have to go now.

BELLA: Aww.

[EDWARD exits. JACOB enters.]

JACOB: I love you too.

BELLA: Yay!

[They embrace. EDWARD rushes back in.]

EDWARD: Hey, get away from my girl!

JACOB: Or what?

[Michael Jackson music plays, preferably 'Thriller.']

EDWARD and JACOB in UNISON: Dance off!

[They dance for a short time before BELLA interjects.]

BELLA: Stop it! Can't you see- my eggo is preggo!

EDWARD: Yay!

JACOB: (with intensity) I am in love your child! [awkward pause] Hey, isn't there something about the Volturi?

EDWARD: Yeah, but that was anti-climactic.

BELLA: Nothing happened. Edward! Please! Kill me so I can live forever!

EDWARD: (looks doubtful) Okay.

[EDWARD pulls out a gun and shoots her. She collapses to the ground; JACOB face-palms.]

JACOB: I think she meant "bite me."

EDWARD: Oh.

[EDWARD bites BELLA.]

BELLA: (rising with arms outstretched) I'm aliiiiiive!

[RENESME, preschool aged, runs out from behind her.]

RENESME: I'm your daughter!

ALL: Yay!

[Cut to scene of the four skipping through a field with "Happy Together" by the Turtles playing. EDWARD, already shiny, takes his shirt off and blinds everyone with his whiteness. Music abruptly cuts off.]

EDWARD: Oops.

End credits.

Don't flame, dudes. That's seriously lame. Feel free to film, just credit me in the credits and let me know if you're making a movie so I can check it out.

carly_crochet BRONZE, Bayou Pigeon, Louisiana
This fan fiction is the best fan fiction I have ever read in my life. I love how they both say, "Dance off!" That was my favorite part.

Moose_CinnamonRoll BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana
This is hilarious; when they both said “dance off”, I lost it.

jala2018 said...
jala2018,
"I love you. I don't love you. I have to go now." I think he doesn't know what he wants, but he wants her to know he care.

ScarletCity PLATINUM, High Ridge, Missouri

Anything that can be done, can be undone. ~Scarlet City
http://eepurl.com/dcyZMn

I've never read twilight, but from all the previews, this is pretty accurate! :)

AmayaR BRONZE said...
AmayaR BRONZE, White Castle, Louisiana
Your twilight fan fiction has to be the funniest fan fiction I have read yet. I like how the fan fiction actually went through the twilight movies in less than 2 minutes, and they made it interesting while explaining all the twilight movies at the same time. “Edward! Please kill me so I can live forever.” “Okay (shoots bella).” “I think she meant bite me” “oh.” This would’ve had to be the funniest parts to me.

Landryboy15 said...
Landryboy15,
I agree with this story. Bella is exactly like this towards Edward and Jacob. She plays Jacob throughout the whole movie series “Jacob- I love you too” “Bella- Yay!” Bella is playing mind games with both of them “Bella- Are you a vampire” “Edward- Yes” “Bella- I love you”. Edward loves her but doesn’t know what to do when she tells him to bite her and kill her. She is giving both guys mixed emotion of her.

danranz BRONZE said...
danranz BRONZE, ..., Hawaii

"..." William Shakespear

This is how the movies should have been, would've saved a lot of time and money, and annoying prepubescents screaming about it. "EDWARD and JACOB in UNISON: Dance off!" Hilarious, and I didn't have to sit through 30 shirtless Taylor Laughtner scenes.

trinriley BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana
I thought it was hilarious to read. My favorite line is “Stop it! Can't you see- my eggo is preggo” because I actually laughed out loud at this.

2MooreM BRONZE said...
2MooreM BRONZE, PLAQUEMINE, Louisiana

"Lets make America great again." -Donald Trump 2K15

I never read fan-fictions at all, but I decided to read this one to get an assignment out of the way. I do not regret it because this was actually funny. “EDWARD: I love you. I don't love you. I have to go now. BELLA: Aww. [EDWARD exits. JACOB enters.] JACOB: I love you too. BELLA: Yay! [They embrace. EDWARD rushes back in.] EDWARD: Hey, get away from my girl! JACOB: Or what? [Michael Jackson music plays, preferably 'Thriller.'] EDWARD and JACOB in UNISON: Dance off! [They dance for a short time before BELLA interjects.] BELLA: Stop it! Can't you see- my eggo is preggo!” These lines were my favourite for its utter ridiculousness and the fact that that is basically and entire series summed up and shows how stupid the movies were.

2brumfielda BRONZE, White Castle, Louisiana
This is hilarious! I’ve always been a Twilight fan, but I loved how the story was twisted into a comedy. My favorite part was, “EDWARD pulls out a gun and shoots her. She collapses to the ground; JACOB face-palms.”

katikat00 said...
katikat00, White Castle, Louisiana
This fan fiction is quite funny. I, personally am not the greatest fan of the Twilight Saga, but this fan fiction puts a funny twist on the whole story line. “[EDWARD pulls out a gun and shoots her. She collapses to the ground; JACOB face-palms.]” The way you portray Edward as the dumb character in the fan fiction and Jacob as the smart one just makes the whole thing funny.

MasterAzzBlaster,
Wow anyone who even enjoyed this should re-evaluate their lives. This story was worse than Avatar: The Last Air Bender movie franchise and I would rather watch that again!

lamichael2998,
this is too funny to be true! thanks for the summary

Nashi BRONZE said...
Nashi BRONZE, Cochranton, Pennsylvania

"a persons a person no matter how small"
Horton the elaphant

i might like twilight, but that was one of the most funniest things I've read

Kiera1332 BRONZE, The Colony, Texas
This was amazing... Not a big fan of vampire stuff, or Twighlight especially, but this was great and actually made me laugh.

BreeZephyr SILVER, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

“In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him...it's impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves.” - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game

I have never bothered to read the Twilight Saga because of its utter ridiculousness but this makes me want to read it just so I can understand this better...so funny!!

mae_day BRONZE said...
mae_day BRONZE, Olive Branch, Mississippi
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"There is only one way to avoid criticism; do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing."
---Aristotle

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG! I'm a true Twiligt fan, but this so accurate I almost died! *hysterically laughing & clapping at the same time*

CheshireKitty1 BRONZE, Terrace, Other

Music is my lifeline

I want to do this I just need to gather people

sharpened_pencil GOLD, Warren, New Jersey

"Life can suck, sure. Mostly though it's a blank canvas. If you want to see something brighter in it, you might have to add it yourself." -Patrick Stump, Fall Out Boy

This is the first funny piece I've seen on this website and I must say you did a fantastic job, this made my day. Awesome job man XD

Rainbow_Princess, Columbus, Ohio

"I can accept failure but, I can't accept not trying." ~ Michael Jordan ~

I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!