Deep thoughts of you | Teen Ink

Deep thoughts of you

By Cameandgonesmarty ELITE, North Vancouver, Other
Cameandgonesmarty ELITE, North Vancouver, Other

"One day, your life will flash before your eyes; make sure it's worth watching."

I sometimes find myself sitting on my bed, staring at the sheets, and listening to the pitter-patter of raindrops falling across my window. I don’t know how it happens – or why, really – but each time, my thoughts wander to you. I can’t help but think about what you’re thinking, what you’re doing, and why. I want to hear what you’re saying to yourself when you’re talking to me. I want to know what you see in her, and why you haven’t given up – in either of us – in both of us. Thinking, constantly, how it is possible that a girl like me can stand so close to you without you wanting to push her away. I want to know everything, all the time. I want to know that, when you text me, is it because you have nothing better to do, or did you sincerely miss me? Will you miss me this summer? Because I will miss you; I’ll even miss you in the fall, when I see you every day again. When the days become longer for you because of added homework and stress, they’ll become shorter for me because I know you’re there. Even if you’re not with me as often as I’d like and even if, sometimes, I start to wonder if you really care. Then you look at me; you look deep into my eyes like you’re somehow peering through them, and deep into my soul. Then, at moments like that is when I know that, in the end, I really don’t care if I care more than you. I don’t care if you walk away from me today, and come back again tomorrow without a reason why. I don’t care. I. Don’t. Care; All I care about is that the feelings I have towards you never go away because I’ve never felt something so great and strong, and even though you drive me insane sometimes – even though, at times, you make me feel like yelling, and screaming, and banging on the piano keys – I don’t want it to ever go away and I’d trade everything I have to be able to feel this way – like I have at least some small part of you – for the rest of my life. I’d make the trade any-day.

Random but true i guess :)

Thank u very much! Actually this wasn't really for me it was for someone I'm pretty close to but it's all the same so thx!

Come-n-Gone GOLD, Unionville, Missouri

Isn't it funny how it only takes a few seconds to say hi, but forever to say goodbye?

Loved it! I know exactly how you feel, except the one I love lives three hours away now because i had to move. But keep writing and writing. You're very talented.

Thank you very much

Babycakes56 SILVER, Peyton, Colorado

Things happen, things change.

wow! That was very good! 

Thank you so much for both.

I'm glad you're okay with it and hope you find what u r looking for too.

Thanks again :)

LiveForLove BRONZE, Uvalde, Texas

When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, just to confuse people :)

Live like you're dying, Dream as if you'll live forever :)

Peace, Love, Music, Happiness. That's all you need. :)

i love it! :) i've actually felt like this before for someone who is now my best friend and nothing more, but i'm ok with it :) i just hope you find what makes you happy :) haha, and great job!