Maybe you don't have insomnia. | Teen Ink

Maybe you don't have insomnia.

Until recently, the average time I got to sleep was 3 in the morning. Natraully, I thought i had insomnia. fast forward and I'm watching videos about how to lucid dream and wishing i could try them(obviously my focus was on getting sleep not working more during sleep). i had also thought maybe if mom woke me up at 6 in the morning id natraully go to sleep earlier. it didn't work. it also wasn't dietary. anyway, so he's talking about sleep paralysis and how to achieve it and he said trick your brain into thinking our asleep but be careful not to fall asleep. and then a bright light appeared on top of my head(actually, i was probably in my room when i watched it, so there would be a fairy light over my head). what if i did that but didn't make sure  stayed awake? turns out, i don't have insomnia. i just never learned how to sleep, so when i finally did fall asleep it was bc i couldn't keep going. i don't think how i fall asleep is the normal way, but it works. but anyway, I'm sure there are some youtube videos about how to relearn how to sleep, try a few if you have insomnia. if you do have insomnia tough luck, i tried everything bt nothing helped(tho that wasn't my problem to begin with)

on Apr. 20 at 6:10 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"It Will Be Good." (complicated semi-spiritual emotional story.)
And the words I say most often: "Where was I?"
"I just switched 50 things to anonymus and it doesnt even make a diff- why was i writing this again? where was i? hm.... oh well."

yeah, not my finest work lol

Lydiaq DIAMOND said...
on Apr. 19 at 7:47 pm
Lydiaq DIAMOND, Somonauk, Illinois

"I'd rather be a forest than a street.
If I only could, I surely would.
I'd rather feel the earth beneath my feet."

A little bit hard to understand...

on Feb. 23 at 10:39 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

natrually after i relearned how to sleep i developed actual insomnia. but i stand by what i said.