Angel (TW) | Teen Ink

Angel (TW)

By SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"It Will Be Good." (complicated semi-spiritual emotional story.)
And the words I say most often: "Where was I?"
"I just switched 50 things to anonymus and it doesnt even make a diff- why was i writing this again? where was i? hm.... oh well."

An angels wing has many feathers

A feather for hope, 

And joy,

And trust,

And safety.

A feather for peace,

And love,

And truth.

A feather falls for my every word

One, two, another, and again.

Washing away in a raging river of angel tears

Five, six, more and more.

Until only bones remain

The skeleton of wings

Until those too crumble and wash away.

And the angel is left with nothing

But empty brokenness.

And heartache

And longing to have back the feathers.

Even one.

Oh, please, won't anybody help?

on Jul. 24 at 8:34 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

i tried to teach him to swim today bc i thought he might be an aquacat(one of those that likes water). he can swim well. he also didn't kill me. no comment on how he felt about it.

on Jul. 24 at 11:08 am
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

thanks!

oh my goodness that picture is adorable!!!
i have a 4 week old kitten, his mom rejected him and his siblings died. me and my rabbit are coraising(she doesn't like him, but she gets along with my other cat and her room is a good place to keep a kitten. obviously I cant let a 4 w old run around free when the other cat hates him, and the bunny has a whole small room to herself with multiple levels and 3 floors.)

on Jul. 24 at 7:41 am
CrazyCatLady6 GOLD, New Radnor, Other

"There would be no shadows if the sun were not shining"

This is rlly deep.... I like the idea loads, and the writing rlly made a picture in my head :)))

on Jul. 24 at 12:33 am
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

but, uh, some of the feathers were from the thing.

on Jul. 24 at 12:30 am
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

i cant tell if you mean that in a good way or a worried way...
uh I don't think this poem was real but I honestly couldn't tell. some of it coincides with an incident that happened recently, of which I'm mostly over. but it could just be a poem from somewhere inside.
I'm ok tho. I'm generally pretty happy and despite what my poetry claims I'm not suicidal or depressed. I'm 'normal'. normal in emotional state for me. I'm sorta normal tho... aside from the black lipstick. and the green lipstick. and the medieval clothing. and the hair spiking(for me, bedhead is tamer than normal). \the black lipstick isn't a goth or depressed thing, its a weirdness statement(and it hurts like crazy. i can only wear natural makeup that I made, I don't normally wear makeup, but anyways, I ground up charcoal for it myself and it came out with a lot of sharp bits. wearing the lipstick is kinda like kissing nails. tho at this point most of the sharp pieces are gone, so I wore some today). id wear the green lipstick too, but it didn't cook right and the pigment mostly separated. the rest doesn't have enough olive oil or shea butter, idk which, and is just a block of green wax. the pigment is mixed with olive oil. id wear it if it weren't insanly thick and made from seaweed(it tastes awful and reeks if I don't mix it with other stuff. ugh putting it on is a mistake I will only make once).

Lydiaq DIAMOND said...
on Jul. 22 at 10:06 pm
Lydiaq DIAMOND, Somonauk, Illinois

"I'd rather be a forest than a street.
If I only could, I surely would.
I'd rather feel the earth beneath my feet."

Washing away in a river of angel tears...oh Lord, where do you get such lines??