HurtTiger | Teen Ink

HurtTiger


HurtTiger
Jacksonville, Florida
Member for 11 years

9
ARTICLES
2
IMAGES
0
VIDEOS
26
COMMENTS

ABOUT ME
in the process of becoming stronger.

INTERESTS AND FAVORITES
Books: A Raisin in the Sun, Love Stories Series, Ankiza, Sisters
Music: blueprint 3, Phantom of the Opera soundtrack, Wave Your Banner, Paris is Burning
Movies: love dont cost a thing, boys in da hood, new jax city, phantom of the opera
TV Shows: 90210, so you think you can dance, 16 and Pregnant, Pretty Little Liars
Interests: dancing, drawing, reading, writing


Poetry
By HurtTiger SILVER
Jacksonville, Florida
HurtTiger SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
9 articles 2 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.
No risk, no reward

Poetry
By HurtTiger SILVER
Jacksonville, Florida
HurtTiger SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
9 articles 2 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.
No risk, no reward

Hot Topics
By HurtTiger SILVER
Jacksonville, Florida
HurtTiger SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
9 articles 2 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.
No risk, no reward

Hot Topics
By HurtTiger SILVER
Jacksonville, Florida
HurtTiger SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
9 articles 2 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.
No risk, no reward

Poetry
By HurtTiger SILVER
Jacksonville, Florida
HurtTiger SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
9 articles 2 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.
No risk, no reward

Fiction
By HurtTiger SILVER
Jacksonville, Florida
HurtTiger SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
9 articles 2 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.
No risk, no reward

Poetry
By HurtTiger SILVER
Jacksonville, Florida
HurtTiger SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
9 articles 2 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.
No risk, no reward

Poetry
By HurtTiger SILVER
Jacksonville, Florida
HurtTiger SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
9 articles 2 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.
No risk, no reward

Fiction
By HurtTiger SILVER
Jacksonville, Florida
HurtTiger SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
9 articles 2 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.
No risk, no reward

Art/Photo
By HurtTiger SILVER
Jacksonville, Florida
HurtTiger SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
9 articles 2 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.
No risk, no reward

Art/Photo
By HurtTiger SILVER
Jacksonville, Florida
HurtTiger SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
9 articles 2 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.
No risk, no reward

Art/Photo
By jahsonfuller BRONZE
Stone Mountain, Georgia
jahsonfuller BRONZE, Stone Mountain, Georgia
3 articles 10 photos 10 comments
Fiction
By Maria Diaz SILVER
Phoenix, Arizona
Maria Diaz SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments
SamanthaS BRONZE, Encino, California
1 article 0 photos 370 comments
Bassoonkelley GOLD, Tampa, Florida
15 articles 0 photos 49 comments
Poetry
By Megan Buckner BRONZE
Gilford, New Hampshire
Megan Buckner BRONZE, Gilford, New Hampshire
1 article 0 photos 0 comments
Fiction
By Lindsey_O GOLD
Marshfield, Massachusetts
Lindsey_O GOLD, Marshfield, Massachusetts
11 articles 0 photos 180 comments

Favorite Quote:
Words slide off the lead,
creating permanent marks;
writer's secret code.
~Lindsey O'Connell

Poetry
By DepressedPoet GOLD
San Jose, California
DepressedPoet GOLD, San Jose, California
18 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Wow, That was awkward"