incomplete_aesthete | Teen Ink

incomplete_aesthete


incomplete_aesthete
Mooresville, North Carolina
Member for 5 months

3
ARTICLES
0
IMAGES
0
VIDEOS
2
COMMENTS

ABOUT ME
My name is Ryleigh and I write for my mental health. Writing is cathartic to me and I'd like to help others through the words I write. Apart from that, I love music, art, books, friends, and pretty things that make me feel happy.

INTERESTS AND FAVORITES
Books: all the bright places, the caged graves, the great gatsby
Music: 1950's-1980's, pop-rock, indie, alternative
Interests: Jesus, guitar, words, mental health


Poetry
By incomplete_aesthete BRONZE
Mooresville, North Carolina
incomplete_aesthete BRONZE, Mooresville, North Carolina
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
time waits for no one, but there's beauty in the moment
- 'bon iver' by mxmtoon

Poetry
By incomplete_aesthete BRONZE
Mooresville, North Carolina
incomplete_aesthete BRONZE, Mooresville, North Carolina
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
time waits for no one, but there's beauty in the moment
- 'bon iver' by mxmtoon

Poetry
By incomplete_aesthete BRONZE
Mooresville, North Carolina
incomplete_aesthete BRONZE, Mooresville, North Carolina
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
time waits for no one, but there's beauty in the moment
- 'bon iver' by mxmtoon

Poetry
By Moesah BRONZE
Santa Ana, California
Moesah BRONZE, Santa Ana, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments
piperw811 PLATINUM, Pittsford, New York
31 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"chemistry between people is the strangest science of all" - Bridgett Devoue

Poetry
By piperw811 PLATINUM
Pittsford, New York
piperw811 PLATINUM, Pittsford, New York
31 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"chemistry between people is the strangest science of all" - Bridgett Devoue

Poetry
By coffeeaddict-05 PLATINUM
Woodland Park, Colorado
coffeeaddict-05 PLATINUM, Woodland Park, Colorado
20 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Don't compare yourself to others. There's no comparison between the sun and the moon, they both shine when the time is right.

Poetry
By coffeeaddict-05 PLATINUM
Woodland Park, Colorado
coffeeaddict-05 PLATINUM, Woodland Park, Colorado
20 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Don't compare yourself to others. There's no comparison between the sun and the moon, they both shine when the time is right.