The Jolie | Teen Ink

The Jolie

By _toni4asec_ GOLD, london, Other
_toni4asec_ GOLD, London, Other

That time when you feel like giving up... that's when you actually have to push yourself harder (:

this is the first ever celebrity drawing I've done, I did this when I was 13, I think.

Tags: Fan art

Similar images

This art has 3 comments.

Estelle_Star SILVER, Union Grove, Wisconsin

"I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emtions," James A. Michener.

This is just amazing! I can just barely draw now and I'm 16. I could never do that at age 13. You have a lot of talent. I love all of your drawings!

_toni4asec_ GOLD, London, Other

yes i was 13.... lol & no i didnt take a lot of classes.. i used 2 compete wiv my cousin a lot  cuz he was a pretty gr8 artist so i jus learned from him... & thankz

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

You're kidding me? 13?? You definetly have a natural talent (or took lots of classes lol), I NEVER could have drawn that well at 13. Amazing!