Cross's Shadow | Teen Ink

Cross's Shadow

By alluneedislove3, Alice, Texas
alluneedislove3, Alice, Texas

nearby church late at night

Similar images

This art has 7 comments.

Aubreylax PLATINUM, Pomfret Center, Connecticut

Give in to love, or live in fear

nice job! :)

alluneedislove3, Alice, Texas
also there is an artificial light in the lower left corner.....that is why the cross has the most shadow. you guys are still right it is just that is why

AllysonMarie GOLD, Gardner, Massachusetts

“Only an Aunt can give hugs like a mother, can keep secrets like a sister, and share love like a friend.”

I thinmk its great! but, i do agree, charcole would make it perfect!! and,dont be afraid of using a ruler once in a while if you feel the need too. I dont post my artwork up but, I will admit I do use a ruler! (:

it's a great idea, it just need a little more refining. Charcoal would be really good. Also the shadow is going the wrong way.

ossiecastro5 PLATINUM, A Single Light In, New Jersey

I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying.

Your picture is lovely!!!!!!! It's so good.

alluneedislove3, Alice, Texas
thx i know it isn't that good .it was late at night i was just randomly inspired when i passed by a similar church and knew i had to draw the crosses prominent shadow also i am working on getting some charcoal.....again thx for the feedback!!!X3!

rainbowsnowleopard GOLD, Boise, Idaho

one teenager sent a message to a newspaper saying: two homosexuals moved across the street. she wondered what she could do to improve the quality of the neiborhood.

the response: well, you could move

it looks great but isnt it all in pencil? if you wanna be a serious artist get charcol or toutillion.....also the cross is the only thing with a shadow....and the shadow is going the wrong way from the light of the moon......get it?