Not afraid. | Teen Ink

Not afraid.

By mojo_18, Marion, Iowa
mojo_18, Marion, Iowa

Similar images

This art has 4 comments.

mojo_18 said...
mojo_18, Marion, Iowa
Thank you!!.

PaperWriter SILVER, Cornwall, Other

'When the first baby laughed for the first time, that laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.' - J.M.Barrie

This is a beautiful drawing, I love how realistic the girl's exression looks. You have a wonderful talent, I look forward to seeing more of your drawings :) 

mojo_18 said...
mojo_18, Marion, Iowa
thank you so much!!. and if you would like, i would gladly draw an angel for you. 

obsessive_reader, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

“I took my time, running my fingers along the spines of books, stopping to pull a title from the shelf and inspect it. A sense of well-being flowed through me as I circled the ground floor. It was better then meditation or a new pair of shoes- or even chocolate. My life was a disaster, but there were still books. Lots and lots of books. A refuge. A solace. Each one offering the possibility of a new beginning.”
― Beth Pattillo, Jane Austen Ruined My Life

Wow this is an amazing drawing.. Is there any drawings of angels because Ive been looking everywhere for yhem and cant seem to find the right drawing that I can fully admire and something to give me inspiration for a new book I'm think about writing. Keep drawing you have an amazing talent :)