"my love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses"-skillet | Teen Ink

"my love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses"-skillet

By nannyj08 BRONZE, belmont, Maine
nannyj08 BRONZE, Belmont, Maine

"Don't cry because its over, Smile because it happened!"

This goes along with the song whispers in the dark by Skillet. A very good song, i request it.

Similar images

This art has 9 comments.

WolfWhisperer0911 BRONZE, Austin, Texas
@nannyj08 SKILLET!!! OMG! I am a big fan too!! Amazing job on your art, it was actually what I think whenever I hear the lyrics, "My love is waiting to turn your tears to roses." In case you haven't heard, Skillet released another album called Unleashed. I totally recommended to you!

and4aslan GOLD said...
and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

"Close your eyes, and keep your mind wide open" -Bridge to Terabithia
"If I've learned anything, it's that my mascara isn't waterproof." -Sammie Jameston (Mascara Isn't Waterproof)
"When I say I love you. You say you don't deserve it. When I say I need you . You say I deserve someone better, When I say my life is better with you. You say I don't know any better. But when I kiss you, you say I love you, When I have to go, you say I need you. When I am with you, you know, that there is no better feeling then our love coming together and that is something we both deserve."

That's really cool!! You're welcome (:

nannyj08 BRONZE, Belmont, Maine

Yea! Skillet is amazing! I actually just saw them live about a month ago! Thank you so much! Yeah, I really enjoy contrast. :D Thanks

and4aslan GOLD said...
and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

Skillet is one of my favourite bands! You did really well capturing the emotion in the picture! Good job!! I always imagined it as a girl, but that just makes your interpetation more unique! (: It's a really nice drawing! Also, love how the roses/tears are the only thing coloured. It just makes it stand out even more.

nannyj08 BRONZE, Belmont, Maine

Thank you! It wasn't one of my best but yeah I love the song!

wingofangel SILVER, Rusillville, Alabama

It's all about the love. L.O.V.E. - Michael Jackson.

That's my favorite song by SKILLET FAV BAND TOO! BTW I do really like this how the rose's just graually get bigger I love that! it I'm with Strongernow it make's me want to listen to the song! GBU all! :)

strongernow said...
i love it. it makes me want to listen to the song.

abby7 SILVER said...
abby7 SILVER, Bardwell, Kentucky

"If lifes not what you dream, in the end its better than you expected" - my cousin Josie Hannah Gray

THis is AMAZING!!!! i love it and skillet !

WritingJulia SILVER, Binghamton, New York

"Kind words can be short and easy to say, but their echoes are truly endless." -Mother Theresa

Love "whispers in the dark"!!!