Lady Gaga | Teen Ink

Lady Gaga

By and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan
and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

"Close your eyes, and keep your mind wide open" -Bridge to Terabithia
"If I've learned anything, it's that my mascara isn't waterproof." -Sammie Jameston (Mascara Isn't Waterproof)
"When I say I love you. You say you don't deserve it. When I say I need you . You say I deserve someone better, When I say my life is better with you. You say I don't know any better. But when I kiss you, you say I love you, When I have to go, you say I need you. When I am with you, you know, that there is no better feeling then our love coming together and that is something we both deserve."

I felt the need to draw, and I decided on her. I don't like Lady Gaga, but I love how this turned out! The camera I used wasn't too good though. So sorry for the bad quality.

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

and4aslan GOLD said...
and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

Thank you much! (:

Shymammi said...
This is amazing!

and4aslan GOLD said...
and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

Thank you all! (:

cheroberta said...
This is absolutely amazing.  Wonderful likeness.

Kitkat said...
This is amazing! I love the depth and perception used; it really adds alot to the overall drawing. Very professional!