jolie303 | Teen Ink

jolie303

By _toni4asec_ GOLD, london, Other
_toni4asec_ GOLD, London, Other

That time when you feel like giving up... that's when you actually have to push yourself harder (:

this is like my 303 potrait of angelina jolie....i jus love drawing her... shez got this natural beauty... loool

Tags: Fan art

Similar images

This art has 6 comments.

SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

WOW, you are a very talented artist!! Keep up the good work!! 

browneyedcat said...
browneyedcat, Melbourne Beach, Florida
Thats really amazing. The shading and outlines are perfect. I thought it was a picture. LOVE IT!!! :D

LeiMairi said...
LeiMairi, Washington, District Of Columbia

An Artist Cannot Fail, It Is A Success To Be Won. - Charles Horton

Beautiful Work! :)

Rocinante SILVER, Wexford, Pennsylvania
The eyes are amazing! Great picture!

Summerland BRONZE, Suwanee, Georgia

History will be kind to me...for I intend to write it.

I love the expression in her eyes. The lips are realistic and the background definently makes her entire face pop. Well done! 

DaytimeNinja said...
DaytimeNinja, Cave Creek, Arizona
Dem lips... 0_0 Gorgeous job~~