Draft-Door | Teen Ink

Draft-Door

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

This is another SolidWorks drawing I did at school. Really, it's only a piece of a larger work in progress. I'm thinking about building a dollhouse. the door has dimensions of only 4 inches tall, and 2.25 wise. (at the outer edge of the frame, not the door itself.) I would love to be able to build a virtual dollhouse, down to the last floorboard, with all functional parts... I'm like a little kid, with a computer instead of toys.

Similar images

This art has 2 comments.

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

Thanks for the tip offer, but that's alright. ^^' I'm not really looking into going anywhere with drafting, it's just a hobby of sorts. Now I use the SolidWorks and AutoCad programs for art.

kungfud00d BRONZE, Murphytown, West Virginia

Get up

I'm a student of drafting as well. This is a great start. I don't use solidworks, but if you want tips or want to talk about drafting hti me up