Quite Sad | Teen Ink

Quite Sad MAG

I was quite sad, like the title says. Quick speedpaint in photoshop to lighten up though, always works.

3 minutes

Similar images

This art has 8 comments.

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

"For God so loved the world (you) that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in Him should not perish (in Hell) but have everlasting life (in Heaven)." -John 3:16

Cute :3

Maddie26 GOLD said...
Maddie26 GOLD, Baltimore, Maryland

"One small step for man, one giant leap for man kind"
~Neil Armstrong
"Death is not the opposite of life but an innate part of it"
~ Haruki Murakami

Yeah... i'm 15 and it took over a month for the editors to post my stuff... so i just kind of forgot about this site until recently

J00SE said...
J00SE, Powell, Ohio

Haha, I'm actually pretty young myself, so I don't consider age to be that much of a difference when it comes to art (13), but it definitely has an impact on what people draw.

I don't really come onto this site often and updates will probably be seldom made considering how long editor's take to publish and how hard it is to get any type of attention here.

Maddie26 GOLD said...
Maddie26 GOLD, Baltimore, Maryland

~Neil Armstrong
~ Haruki Murakami

I kind of feel the same way... I go to an art school and have been drawing for a while and when i heard of this website where i could post my art... i was excited... but some of the art on this site is a little begginerish... but i expect the people who drew the artwork are younger... probably like pre-teens... but i don't want to sound mean or anything becuase i love looking at other's art!

J00SE said...
J00SE, Powell, Ohio

It's always my pleasure to take critique. As long as it's not stated in an over-exaggerated obnoxious way I won't take it offensively.

I noticed that most people on this site are kind of still in that beginner stage as an artist, I'm not calling myself an expert; but maybe just further down the road.

I don't mean to point out age in a bad way, but I feel that about half of the site should be out of this first stage considering their age.

Ahhhh maybe I'm just rambling about something I don't know about. Either way, critiques are always welcome!

Maddie26 GOLD said...
Maddie26 GOLD, Baltimore, Maryland

~Neil Armstrong
~ Haruki Murakami

Haha... this is kind of random but thanks for not being a jerk about my opinion because i know a lot of people that would have said something like "well i want to see you do better!" because they're so not open to others opinion.  Haha yeah... sorry if that's weird of me to say

J00SE said...
J00SE, Powell, Ohio

Haha thanks. I wasn't paying too much attention to details since there were literally rivers pouring down my face while drawing this LOL. But, my mind isn't so clouded with negativity and I do see all the mistakes within this.

It's too bad I don't feel like fixing it up, but thanks for the critique, I always appreciate an opportunity to improve~.

Maddie26 GOLD said...
Maddie26 GOLD, Baltimore, Maryland

~Neil Armstrong
~ Haruki Murakami

Nice 3 minute work =D

I would say it all looks good, especially the emotion, but the head looks a bit narrow.  The head should be the same width as it is height, when looking at it from profile.  But besides that, I really like it :)