Autumn | Teen Ink

Autumn

By irena23 BRONZE, oak park, California
irena23 BRONZE, Oak Park, California

Oil on canvas. 24 X 20

Similar images

This art has 2 comments.

SpidersAcrossStars PLATINUM, Hayward, California

For you, a thousand times over.

This painting is extremely beautiful. Youre a great artist... ***** 5 stars *****

person96 BRONZE, 1, Pennsylvania

‘You have deep-seated survival anxieties. And you don’t like bigots, bullies, snobs or hypocrites. Subconsciously there are many people you hate.’ ‘Consciously, sir, consciously,’ Yossarian corrected in an effort to help. ‘I hate them consciously.’ ‘You’re antagonistic to the idea of being robbed, exploited, degraded, humiliated or deceived. Misery depresses you. Ignorance depresses you. Persecution depresses you. Violence depresses you. Slums depress you. Greed depresses you. Crime depresses you. Corruption depresses you. You know, it wouldn’t surprise me if you’re a manic-depressive!’ ‘Yes, sir. Perhaps I am.’ ‘Don’t try to deny it.’ ‘I’m not denying it, sir,’ said Yossarian, pleased with the miraculous rapport that finally existed between them. ‘I agree with all you’ve said.’
‘Then you admit you’re crazy, do you?’ ‘Crazy?’ Yossarian was shocked. ‘What are you talking about? Why am I crazy? You’re the one who’s crazy!’ Major Sanderson turned red with indignation again and crashed both fists down upon his thighs. ‘Calling me crazy,’ he shouted in a sputtering rage, ‘is a typically sadistic and vindictive paranoiac reaction! You really are crazy!’

I like how the grass looks against the birches. The way the leaves and dry grass stand out against bare bark in fall always looks kind of surreal