Resue me | Teen Ink

Resue me

By Dom<3, OZONE PARK, New York
Dom<3, OZONE PARK, New York

This is a painting that shows me saving a friend. This is onr of my fsvorites I've done so far.

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

-MidnightAngel- GOLD, A Field Of Paper Flowers, California

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

Wow! you did this vary well. I can't draw water at all, but you did it perfictly! were you using water colors or...?

Dom<3 said...
I just seen this comment. Thanks for the constructive critism but i wanted the painting more symbolic. It was my friend I was painting and I didnt know how she would react if I made her look as if she was dying. I rather the viewer wonder whats occuring.

UnderstandMEClearlyNOW PLATINUM, Fayetteville, North Carolina

Imperfection is beauty; Madness is genius. It is better to be absolutely ridiculous then totally boring~~Marlin Monroe

The painting is good, but I have one problem that ruined the painting for me. Your description tells me that you were saving your friend, but when i look at the painting you friend looks like she is just enjoying the water and the other person looks like she is going to push her farther under; rather then save her. Try to focus on the facial  expressions and how the objects in the painting react to one another. You face looks mad while her's looks peaceful. And the water around her is still not like she has been struggling for dear life. Good job on the brush strokes tho :)

HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

whoa this reaally kool. ur goood

Uniqueada PLATINUM, Durham, North Carolina

"Yes we can"- President Obama

loovve it!