France, England and Me | Teen Ink

France, England and Me

By KosuKovu13 SILVER, Hobart, Indiana
KosuKovu13 SILVER, Hobart, Indiana

"Tormented by the demon of literature." ~ Gaston Leroux, author of the Phantom of the Opera

France and England from Axis Powers Hetalia, me between them. <3

Similar images

This art has 6 comments.

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

IGGY!!!!! Good job with the drawing! I don't care much for Francey-Pants but he's alright, I guess.

KosuKovu13 SILVER, Hobart, Indiana

Thank you very much! Your friend and I have that in common. :)

JenJenJ-Wow PLATINUM, Brielle, New Jersey

Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you've got your back turned.
-Eminem
You've got enemies? Good. That means you actually stood up for something in your life.
-Eminem

My friend is completely obsessed with Hetalia, and I like anime.... this is so good!

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

"For God so loved the world (you) that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in Him should not perish (in Hell) but have everlasting life (in Heaven)." -John 3:16

You're very welcome :D I love to draw manga, too, and I aslo love European Countries :) Keep up the good work! 

KosuKovu13 SILVER, Hobart, Indiana

Thank you very much. :)

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

Cool drawing :D