Sunflowers with Faces | Teen Ink

Sunflowers with Faces

By Ainoyu, Victoria, British Columbia, Other
Ainoyu, Victoria, British Columbia, Other

If there's really that many people in the world, then there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary. There had to be someone who was living an interesting life. There just had to be. Why wasn't I that person?

- Haruhi Suzumiya

Find the faces!

This was one of my first AP art projects that I did, with the objective being to draw sunflowers (obviously), and then to add my own touch. I decided. "why not put faces on them? Everyone's just drawing animals and stuff. I'll be creative for once!" So this happened.

I drew this with mainly pen and ink. The background is made up of washes of black ink or paint (I don't remember).

Similar images

This art has 2 comments.

Ainoyu said...

- Haruhi Suzumiya

Wow, thank you! I'm glad you like it! This was definitely a lot of work to create! .^_^.

theSunfloweredCrow PLATINUM, Green Bay, Wisconsin

"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
Tongue-tied and twisted
Just an earth-bound misfit, I"
~Pink Floyd

"Now is blessed
The rest
remembered "

~Jim Morrison

I LOVE your art piece! Sunflowers are my favorite and it looks like you put so much detail and hardwork into it. I love it! I love how you put faces into them too. Very creative and unique.