Frost and Fire | Teen Ink

Frost and Fire MAG

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

This is actually a mixture of ink and colored pencil. Please note this piece is a two-part work of art, the second part is a poem, (also titled Frost and Fire) I'll try to have a link up ASAP.

Similar images

This art has 43 comments.

satanisgod said...
i hope you die

TheArtist said...
TheArtist, Carrollton, Texas
I love the detail you put into this piece! Very good:) beautifully drawn!

GeeGi BRONZE said...
GeeGi BRONZE, Park City, Utah

“Being crazy isn't enough.”
― Dr. Seuss

“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”
― Dr. Seuss

I seriously love this! In fact, I loved it so much that it's the picture of a story that I posted on here. Check it out if you want :) It's called "Story of the Demons".

maizyiscrazy GOLD, Washington, District Of Columbia

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe in miracles. ~Audrey Hepburn

This sort of reminds me of the Ying Yang... Maybe I'm just weird, but anyway, this is super duper!! I love it!!

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

No, actually, though I have read the poem. ^^

beautifulspirit PLATINUM, Alpharetta, Georgia

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

So pretty! I like the contrast in colors--warm red and cool blue. Does this image by any chance, reference the poem by Robert Frost?

Unknown0_0 said...
Unknown0_0, Valrico, Florida
Gorgeous! I love the color in this, it really catches the eye! :)

SecretFlame PLATINUM, Portland, Oregon

"I have a life. I just choose to ignore it."
-one of my friends

This piece is so beautiful! It's so amazing and intricate and original! This is probably the most original drawing I've seen on this site yet! Beautiful! Gorgeous! AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Keep drawing! I want to see more of your work! I love this! You are an amazing artist!

Ellimee Pawn said...

Question: Who is seriously jealous of your art skillz and imagination?

Answer: Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

luckynumber_13, Also Omitting This, Texas

"If you were born without wings, do not prevent them from growing." --Coco Chanel

*clicks the tag as favorite button*

LOVE IT!!!

Internal-Love PLATINUM, Queens, New York

Nothing's black or white, its all just a shade of gray---

TI "Live your Life" ft Rihanna

this is effin incredible!! Fire and ice...........2 dragons linked with a chain, and the hands............its almost as if the hands are releasing the dragons into the air. Thats how i see it. Just take a look at that detail-----------YOU are a great artist and i bet your poem is just as beautiful as this sight right here

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

e-e Okay. It didn't cut the comment off, it just repeated it, and cut off the second repeat. Sorry for the error. Site bugs aside... yeah.

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

It cut off my comment. o.o I'll sum the rest for you.

I invite you to look up the poem mentioned, "Frost and Fire" on teenink and then tell me what you think, I'd love to hear it.

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

The red is actually a phoenix, not a dragon. xD I'm sorry, I'm picky.

This poem is actually a tattoo design for both myself and a very close friend of mine. The chain has alot to do with that friendship. It actually also goes with a poem called "Frost and Fire" also, you can look it up in the advanced search if you'd like. Just search my username and for written articles, it should come right up.

The last two lines of that poem are the words that are etched in underneath the dragon and phoenix in the drawing, "The dragon shields the phoenix young / until it is reborn".

I really invite you to read the poem and comment back what you think. I'd love to hear it. :3

TheGoodTwin said...
TheGoodTwin, Fort Mill, South Carolina

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

--Shakespeare

Beautiful. I'm not sure which dragon i like better, the red one is beautiful and elegant, where the blue one is cold and sharp but bold. why is there a chain in between them?

Tjacks SILVER said...
Tjacks SILVER, Crockett, Texas

"Somebody's got to be unafraid to lead the freak parade."

this is really pretty!

-Mz.S- SILVER said...
-Mz.S- SILVER, Quincy, Illinois

two fingers up & i'm out! ;)

Very unique. I love it.

Chibbie1 PLATINUM, Atlanta, Georgia

Reach for the the moon for if you fail you land amongst the stars :)

this is gorgous it reminds me of one of Robert Frost's poems.

FefeBelieve SILVER, Nh, New Hampshire

anything is posible, you just have to believe in yourself, and try hard, and if you fall, get back up, and try again, the sky is you limit :)

its incredible! i love it and the poem!

VampiericRain GOLD, Amarillo, Texas

Would you like a side of epic with that fail?

Holy cheezeits! this is amazing beyond words. Deffinatly a fav. I absolutly love it! :)