Gloomth(TM) | Teen Ink

Gloomth(TM)

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

I was randomly surfing the net through online clothing stores, when I stumbled upon a site called "Gloomth". The store sold lolita-style clothing, mostly for women. And then... I fell in love. Not with the clothes, although I really liked them, but I fell in love with one of the models for the store. (not in any sick way, get your mind out of the gutter) Something about her was absolutely gorgeous, and I had to draw her. I actually have a couple of her other poses, as well as some of the other models of the site, on photographs to draw later. Anyway, for the record, I emailed the staff and asked permission to use their photograph as a drawing reference. and emailed a copy of the completed drawing back when I was done. From what I understand, she loved it. I kinda wish I knew her name, to title the drawing by. I never thought to ask.

Similar images

This art has 28 comments.

skybean BRONZE said...
skybean BRONZE, Elmont, New York

"Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”~GK Chesterton

You are an amazing artist! ... You have a really cool signature too :)

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

What do you mean, by mind? This drawing here, Gloomth, was done from a photograph. I didn't "make up" the girl, if that's what you mean. I can do either, if I'm understanding you correctly.

HahlehAnn said...
HahlehAnn, Cameron, Louisiana

"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But i can't accept not trying." -Micheal Jordan
"Life is what happens when your to busy making other plans." -John Lennon

please contact me, i would like to see if you can draw just by sight not mind(:

IamtheshyStargirl PLATINUM, Lothlorien, Utah

Boredom instigates extreme creativity.
~Amoniel

"Bowing gratefully to all of my subjects, 'thank you. Thank you. The pleasure is mine." Nah, I'm just kidding. We're all kings together.'"
~Thesilentraven

This is freaking cool, and I love the back story :)

HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

well this is really beautiful!! :DDD ur an amazing artist!!!

clairemaims BRONZE, Athens, Georgia
1 article 1 photo 54 comments
It is captured very well the outfit and the girl are so pretty.

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

Sorry for the expanded form there, but it wouldn't take the message any other way I tried. I think I'm quitting this site after this. e.e'

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

Noshabora    at   hotmail    dot   com

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

I don't understand this. >.< This site is way too buggy.

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

Ugh. This will be the third time posting this. x.x'

Noshabora at hotmail dot com

I wrote it expanded, because I think it had something to do with it not posting. message me there. Sorry for the hassle.

Evelarysa said...
no I had not seen the other reply D:

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

Ack, it posted early before I was done. x.x I have too many issues with this site. This is really round-about, but I don't have any social networking sites, sadly. I do have my own website, but it's in the works. The chatbox there works, however, so just message me there. Sorry about the hassle.

http://www.noshabora.proboards.com/

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

I replied to this earlier, but evidently it didn't post. Or if it did, it's not showing up for me.

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

Really?! You're the model? You're GORGEOUS, I wanted to tell you that. *lol*

Sadly, I do not have any other social networking site. I used to have a facebook and myspace, but I got WAY too much spam from the both of them, I deleted them last month.

I do have an email adress, though, I'd love to hear from you. Noshabora@hotmail.com

Evelarysa said...
HI! my name is Evelyne, I am the model, and I wanted to thank you for this piece, I actually was not informed of this at all from Taeden (the designer), my friend was actually looking up gloomth in google images and saw this, she told me about it today and I just had to find you and say thank you! it is wonderful, I feel so flattered! and I do love it! if you have any other social networking site let me know, Id love to chat with you! again, thank you so much!

DORK_OF_THE_MONTH BRONZE, Lewisburg, Tennessee

"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat."

-John Lehman

I know what you mean about the feeling of being drawn to a certain picture or person, I just wish i had your talent.  This is gorgeous! Good job! ^_^

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

Thankyou very much. ^^ I appreciate it.

westwardcircle BRONZE, East Falmouth, Massachusetts

"I like clothes because they make me not naked."

This is fabulous. My mother thought this was a photograph. The shading and fabric is amazing. Amazing job.

VioletsandVoice, Spiritwood, North Dakota
wow this is amazing, it almost looks like a photograph

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

I fell in love with her, in a sense. xD She's so gorgeous. She's a model from a clothing store online, I had to write them for permission before I could draw her.

I'm really pleased with the result.