Destroyed | Teen Ink

Destroyed

By Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan
Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan

"The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun" -The Killers (Read My Mind)

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -George Harrison

Similar images

This art has 26 comments.

Clover94 said...
Clover94, Hobart, Indiana

What a piece of work is man! How noble in reason; how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how lexpress and admirable in action how, like an angel, in apprehension how like a god. -Shakespeare

not a problem!:)

NeverFallTooHard PLATINUM, Hartford, Wisconsin

Reason is powerless in the expression of Love.~ Rumi
Realisim, in painting, is what one wants to see, not what they really see. ~ Janet Fish

LOVE This one. And the memory one. I always have dreams and enjoy pics like that of a child hiding in a corner. i don't know why...you are a great artist.

KosuKovu13 SILVER, Hobart, Indiana

"Tormented by the demon of literature." ~ Gaston Leroux, author of the Phantom of the Opera

A mask.. of kindness is still a mask. Something to take on and off. But I appreciate what you're trying to say.

InLove said...
Very nice ,I like it so much ;D I want draw like you ;)p

Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan

Thanks. =) It really means a lot to me.

Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan

Even if you just put a mask of kindness on, you're still being kind to people. A lot of people aren't worth being kind to but...it seems you've helped a lot of people. I think that you just don't see yourself clearly...but...sorry if I am wrong. I'm trying to understand. =)

KosuKovu13 SILVER, Hobart, Indiana

Thanks... but I know I'm not. Again... masks. I have a lot of them.

Clover94 said...
Clover94, Hobart, Indiana

This picture is indeed amazing, tho. i like how you did this.. Good job :)

Clover94 said...
Clover94, Hobart, Indiana

I believe you're nice. I really do. It just might not seem like to you. You're a great person and can make everyone feel loved, so don't you dare say you're not nice. I definitely do NOT agree with that.

KosuKovu13 SILVER, Hobart, Indiana

I can be nice. That doesn't mean it's who I am though. I'm lost, with no knowledge to guide me. I do what I can, and to the best of its advantage.

Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan

You've been nice to me.

KosuKovu13 SILVER, Hobart, Indiana

Nice, no. Willing to help, yes. I am not a nice person. I'm caring, but not nice.

Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan

Thanks...you....you're a nice person.

KosuKovu13 SILVER, Hobart, Indiana

I'll listen to anything you have to say. You can bet your life on that.

Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan

It's...a problem...I can...understand...People...should listen.

KosuKovu13 SILVER, Hobart, Indiana

It's an often addressed problem, especially in high school, not that anybody actually listens.

Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan

drives...people to killing themselves...

KosuKovu13 SILVER, Hobart, Indiana

Abused, beaten, cut and torn. Made to wish they'd never been born

Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan

People...get used. Abused. So...many people.

KosuKovu13 SILVER, Hobart, Indiana

"Played" is not just a word for break-ups, or cheating for that matter. Friends play you. Starngers play you. Family can play you.