Master Piece | Teen Ink

Master Piece

By clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other
clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other

"Everything will turn out to be fine in the end, if it won't then it is still not yet the end"
"You can achieve anything you want in life as long as you are will work hard and never give up in achieving it."

This is one of the drawings of mine that i really love. It's actually from my Free Hand Drawing class. Our Professor gave us a small picture maybe a size of a 1/8 lengthwise of a whole intermediate paper. And our Professor told us to draw it into a bigger paper. The size the paper is 9inchesX12inches sketchpad. I'm happy with the result especially with the shadings of the drawing.

Similar images

This art has 26 comments.

clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other

thnx so much for the comment!=) im really happy that you guys liked my work =)

haha yeah it was hard shading those but still i was able to do it although it took me a lot of time! ahha =)

thank you very much!=)

Kalicat said...
Kalicat, Ulysses, Kansas

Sing like no one's listening. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like no one's going to put it on YouTube.

beautiful! love the shading on the hands, so hard, but so worth it!

clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other

thnk you very much for the comment!=) really appreciate it a lot!=)

StandardToaster PLATINUM, Pasadena, California

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy ever minute of it."

omg this is amazing!  two thumbs up!

clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other

thnx for the comment =)

im happy that you love it =)

emilymaki BRONZE, Steinbach, Manitoba, Other

this is amazing!

i love it.