Kazuki-sama | Teen Ink

Kazuki-sama

By MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio
MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio

"One heartbeat."

"Our scars remind us of where we've been; they don't dictate where we're going."
-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

You can't tell from the drawing, but Kazuki-sama, the female in my drawing, is a vampire. Yeah, I know. "No way!", "It doesn't look anything like a vampire!" Eh, yeah well. Another thing, yes, this is a drawing. All of my pictures except for a select few on here, are all drawn with pencil. But when I scanned them into the computer, they were so light, I could barely see them. So, I used Microsoft Picture It! Photo 7.0 to make them a little darker and more noticeable. Hope you like it, and please leave a comment! XJ

Similar images

This art has 24 comments.

Rafen325 BRONZE, Centereach, New York
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

I have studied the ancient pagan faiths that came before this more recent obsession with a single, divine creator. They seem to have focused more on the fundamental forces at play in the world around us and less on arbitrary moral rules...
The sun rises in the morning and sets in the evening. The tides ebb and flow. Grass grows, withers, dies, and then in time, emerges from the ground once more. The air turns warm then cools and back again. Some hidden energy keeps us fitted to the ground and pulls us back when we attempt to leave it.
Each of these movements was represented before by a god or goddess. Each force given face, but recognized as something distinct and powerful. Which is not to say there were not connections between these forces – a pantheon of individual spirits – of rules. Invisible hands guiding the progress of the world around us.
And so here there was an attempt to categorize, study, explain, and understand the way things work – even if it was flawed. But no more. Now we are asked to succumb to a far more simplified explanation. How naive to believe there might be a single answer to every question. Every mystery. That there exists a lone divine light which rules over all. They say it is a light that brings truth and love. I say it is a light that blinds us – and forces us to stumble about in ignorance.
I long for the day when men turn away from invisible monsters and once more embrace a more rational view of the world. But these new religions are so convenient – and promise such terrible punishment should one reject them – I worry that fear shall keep us stuck to what is surely the greatest lie ever told.

Um I may be wrong to say this all though I'm pretty sure I'm not, but this isn't your original piece of work. Unless you stated that this is a remake and I just am not seeing it. I found this exact drawing except colored online and made a large version of it for my art final and the style of drawing from the one I found and this are very different. Please reply to this ASAP.

AsianAl SILVER said...
AsianAl SILVER, Sacramento, California

You are who you are, and that makes you original. Keep being yourself and never change. And even if you do, then I'm sure that the new you is better than the first.

Forgot to add the word "of" in my compliment. My mistake.

AsianAl SILVER said...
AsianAl SILVER, Sacramento, California

I give it...2 out 2 vampire fangs.

leannaXD said...
leannaXD, Windsor, North Carolina

"Hard to be Soft, Tough to be Tender"-Metric "Help I'm Alive"
"If I were to make a fashion clothing line I would call it "Emome" because emo should be loved as a Style, not a Lifestyle"-Me ^^

yeah truetrue

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Thank you. :) Well, I don't know about 'cute' but it could've turned out worse, right? :P

leannaXD said...
leannaXD, Windsor, North Carolina

Wow this looks nice and ur "vampire" looks cute^^

outrageousalex SILVER, Newnan, Georgia

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.

-Twyla Tharp

I think both hands are awesome. Keep up the good work!

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

lol Thank you. Y te amo, Te_Amo_Mis_Amigos. :)

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

lol no, I'm sure yours aren't as bad as you say they are. Just practice and you'll be more confident in yourself.

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Thank you. :) And trust me, it's not easy and it's not something you can learn to draw overnight. I went through a lot of erasers with some of my drawings that I probably put myself into debt over each of them with how much all the erasers cost. lol :)

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Thank you. :)

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Thanks! I think the hand under her eye though turned out a little better than the other one.

MaryTD PLATINUM, Burns, Oregon

"To be great you must first be good."

"I'm not going to stay dead the rest of my life!" - Theo in The Kestrel

good hands!

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Thanks you! .smiles. XD

MCRlover2011 BRONZE, Kemp, Texas

Be yourself, don't take any one's (ugh they keep editing this T_T) shit and never let them take you alive!!!- Gerard Way

wow this is really good!!!

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

lol, thanks. I suppose this is probably one of my better drawings. XJ

HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

oh dang ur an awesome artist:)) this is grreatt!! excellentt

on Jun. 24 2010 at 7:53 am

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Greenotter,

Thanks, I'll try not to write the names so much anymore, and yeah, I agree, in most cases it does take away from it. Hmmmm, backgrounds? Yeah, I think I could think of some really cool ones! Lol

You can always contribute your Microsoft Paint work to the site. I had to change mine from Bpg or something and into Jpg, or Jpeg. All oyou have to do to change them, is to open them up on Paint. Then click Save As. When you click this, you'll already have the name of your picture in, but under where you type in the file name, there's another place wheree it says what kind of file you're saving it as. You want Jpg, or Jpeg, so click the arrow next to that space, and click on the right selection that says Jpeg, Jpg, etc. Then save it, delete the old file of your pic, the one that isn't Jpeg, and now you can contribute it to the site!

One more thing, I would prefer that you not edit my drawing. I've worked long and hard and it took me forever to have it just right. Please do not edit the name, I'd like to have it in the drawing, but thank you for the offer. Also, I would appreciate it if you did not copy or edit it, once again. Thanks! XP

Thanks you so much Te_Amo_Mis_Amigos, KerrY, fefe1996, and KevinM. Thank you also Greenotter. Your guys' comments and suggestions are very helpful and encouraging! Especially KevinM, lol. Thanks guys! XJ

on Jun. 24 2010 at 12:51 am
KevinM PLATINUM, Xxxxx, Arkansas
I LOVES IT 100 OUT OF 5 STARS YOUR REALLY TALENTED 

FefeBelieve SILVER, Nh, New Hampshire

anything is posible, you just have to believe in yourself, and try hard, and if you fall, get back up, and try again, the sky is you limit :)

wow that is amazing!! i dont get how to draw thos :( i try but they dont come out good :( u r a great artist!

5-5 stars :)

God bless :)