Spencer "Two-Bit" Davis-You Did What?! | Teen Ink

Spencer "Two-Bit" Davis-You Did What?!

By MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio
MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio

"One heartbeat."

"Our scars remind us of where we've been; they don't dictate where we're going."
-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

This drawing I made, is of another character I drew before. He is part human, part wolf, and as a wolf, he is white with a red-tipped tail and ears. For the words on this drawing, he takes baths yes, but he doesn't like people giving him baths. Obviously, he is in wolf form here, but if you want to see him in human forn, check out one of my other pictures, titled "Spencer "Two-Bit" Davis." Trust me, you'll like it!

Please leave a rating and a comment, and I hope you like it! Also, thanks to Shoutitloud for prodding me enough, to finally posting these on here. Your question finally got me going Shoutitloud! Thanks, and enjoy! XJ

Similar images

This art has 7 comments.

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

"For God so loved the world (you) that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in Him should not perish (in Hell) but have everlasting life (in Heaven)." -John 3:16

You're very welcome :3

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

lol thank you. :)

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

You're very welcome :D Arf arf!

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Thank you. :) Good to have feedback for this one, because I haven't had too much feedback for too much of my work lately. Thanks again. :)

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

Cute :D

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

POPprincess,

Thanks! When I first started to draw ths, I wasn't even sure if I liked it. But then, I gave him a name, and added words to the pic, and I guess it sorta came together. I'm glad you like it!

~Cordie~

AutumnRayne SILVER, Broadview Heights, Ohio

*Mess with me, I can handle it. Mess with my friends, and I will bury you where no one will find you.
*I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I'll fight for what I love.

I saw both of you pieces of Spencer 'Two- Bit' Davis. I really like it and I think it is a very clever idea. You are a very skilled artist and writer!