Deedee | Teen Ink

Deedee

By Tweedilydum BRONZE, Leander, Texas
Tweedilydum BRONZE, Leander, Texas

"Be who you are and say what you feel, cause those who mind don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind"......Dr. Seuss
"All of us are crazy in one good way or another"....Yiddish saying
"What happens is not as important as how you react to it"

This is a portrait i did of my friend Deedee. I took a picture of the drawing so the coloring is kinda weird around her hair. I used an HB, 6B and 8B pencil, a cloth (to smudge it) and a kneaded eraser.

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

Olive_Eyes GOLD, Granite Falls, Washington

"My life has been one big joke, a dance that's walked, a song that's spoke, I laugh so hard I almost choke when I think about myself" Maya Angelou

I also love the way you did the background dark around the edges and lighter around her, it looks like she's glowing :D

Wow! You did a great job with the texture, her face looks really smooth and you can see the shine in her hair (: fabulous.

FefeBelieve SILVER, Nh, New Hampshire

anything is posible, you just have to believe in yourself, and try hard, and if you fall, get back up, and try again, the sky is you limit :)

wow that is amazing!!

I can never draw people I have one up, but it isnt very life like, you did great job on this!

God bless

Tweedilydum BRONZE, Leander, Texas

thanks =) its my 3rd attempt from a photo

jericonation PLATINUM, Princeton, New Jersey

"Never let a little thing like total humiliation get between you and a good time."

wow this looks so cool. its very beautifully done!