The Innonce Glance | Teen Ink

The Innonce Glance

By David Lopes, Porto, Other
David Lopes, Porto, Other

Done with colour pencils!
Check out the photographer of the reference I took to draw this: http://st3fan3lboby.deviantart.com/

Tags: KidsTeens

Similar images

This art has 12 comments.

narutoluvr17 said...
narutoluvr17, Glastonbury, Rhode Island

Proverbs 30:18-19:
There are three things that amaze me—
no, four things that I don’t understand:
how an eagle glides through the sky,
how a snake slithers on a rock,
how a ship navigates the ocean,
how a man loves a woman.

This... this is the definition of art. Beautiful. Patient. AND DOWN RIGHT AMAZING :D

heyjude said...
heyjude, Nowhere, Other

omfg this is insane!!! ii would never have the patience to do anything even close too this. its sooooooo detailed i totally thought it was a picture. how the heck did you do this?! especially the shading on her face and the furry jacket?! amazing, seriously.

do you have any more work like this on here??? (please say yes)

Jacy-Lee PLATINUM, Stonington, Connecticut

Love to learn, learn to love

wow, i literally did a double take wondering why a photgraph was in the pen and ink section! This is amazing, i love her expression.

luckynumber_13, Also Omitting This, Texas

"If you were born without wings, do not prevent them from growing." --Coco Chanel

trust me--when i saw this at first i honestly thought it was a photo! i hereby promote you from advanced to proffesional! soooo cool! you seriously have an amzing career as an artist ahead of you, my friend.

Meko8195 said...
Meko8195, Dover, Pennsylvania

The pressure makes us stronger, the struggle makes us hunger; the hard lessons make the difference...and the difference makes it worth it.

OMG This is amazing!!! :D Lol hint. If ur gonna start selling don't go for anything less than 500. No lie. lol

Alice_in_Wonderland GOLD, San Clemente, California

“I could give up, I could stay stuck, or I could move on, So I put one foot front of the other, No no no nothing’s gonna break my stride, “ –David Archuleta (The Other Side of Down)

hahaha... I wonder why they put some of the articles and art they do in the magazine too!! LOL!! :)

xKeli826x BRONZE, Middletown, New York
1 article 1 photo 57 comments
dude this is freaking insane. youre so talented and im sooooo jelaous :) keeping posting your stuff becuase you are AMAZINGGG :D

Well, I guess it's probably not fair for me to give advice on this because, um, I don't have an account on here (yet)... :P So ilovewriting95 obviously knows more about this!! :)

I have one thing to add...it's weird because sometimes they'll have a bunch of really good stuff in the magazine and then one or two things that just make you think, "What the -- were they bribed to put this in?!" But I bet your picture will get published. :)

IamtheshyStargirl PLATINUM, Lothlorien, Utah

Boredom instigates extreme creativity.
~Amoniel

"Bowing gratefully to all of my subjects, 'thank you. Thank you. The pleasure is mine." Nah, I'm just kidding. We're all kings together.'"
~Thesilentraven

Fantasic! You really did this with colored pencils?! Kid, you could live off of your artwork, at this rate.

Great job! No, you don't have to get a lot of comments to be published. The editors of Teen Ink publish things based on space and what they think is really good quality, and which issue theme it would fit best in. You will probably get it published but, it might not get published right away.

David Lopes said...
David Lopes, Porto, Other

thank u sooo much (:

well it took me like forever... I started this project last August but w/ school and everything I could only finish it on Christmas! Like five months!

btw, can you please help me w/ something? you see, I really fresh here and I just don't know how I have to do to have my work on the magazine! Do I have to receive a lot of coments?

WOW! You are AMAZINGLY talented!! :D (No that's not sarcastic, sorry if it looks like that :P) How long did this take you?