Dione | Teen Ink

Dione

By luckynumber_13, Also omitting this, Texas
luckynumber_13, Also Omitting This, Texas

"If you were born without wings, do not prevent them from growing." --Coco Chanel

Dione, in Roman mythology (i think) was the mother of Venus, equivalent to Aphrodite. The idea of Aphrodite's mother appealed to me, so i drew her.

Tags: Anime

Similar images

This art has 3 comments.

thank you very much! :D i used copic sketch markers, if you'd like to know. they are great quality. :3 but expensive. TT3TT

MaryTD PLATINUM, Burns, Oregon

"To be great you must first be good."

"I'm not going to stay dead the rest of my life!" - Theo in The Kestrel

I thouroghly enjoy the great use of texture in this drawing! The fabric and her hair make a great balance with the smoothness of her skin. I like how you used the whole page, too. :) Good job!

Can someone plz comment??? This was published last month and last time i checked 33 people have looked at this. Is my artwork so bad that people go with the "If you don't have anything nice to say keep your yap shut" route? Srsly! I don't even care if you tell me what's wrong with it! Constructive criticism would be better than none at all!!!