Ode to a Spider | Teen Ink

Ode to a Spider

By marissadele PLATINUM, Danbury, Connecticut
marissadele PLATINUM, Danbury, Connecticut

"If you know how you feel, and so clearly what you need to say, you'll know it. I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now." -Taylor Swift

As much as I hate spiders, sometimes they can really create something beautiful. All credit goes to the spider-- although, I took the picture.
(I hope this makes up for all the times I ended a spider's small life.)

Similar images

This photo has 6 comments.

I dont know lol, i just take pictures of random stuff and see if it comes out good. :P thank you =)

babyrex4 SILVER, Buffalo, New York

\"You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.\"

Author Unknown

The web and the light makes the picture look so cool, how do you do this?? Gee you have a talent!

katieyoung18 PLATINUM, Scottsboro, Alabama

dont let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

I love this photo

inpain203 BRONZE, Danbury, Connecticut
i also like the glow in the pic

Probably like 90% of people in the world hate spiders XD I can see what you mean about the glow....thank you very much =)

O.G.B said...
O.G.B, Phoenix, Arizona
Wow , the web just looks so pretty in the picture yet I really dislike spiders myself ! Very pretty capture. I also like the lighting too. It almost gives this..glow to the picture ..if you know what I mean.