untitled | Teen Ink

untitled

By bobmandingo BRONZE, Valdosta, Georgia
bobmandingo BRONZE, Valdosta, Georgia

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
- Khalil Gibran

Tags: Abstract

Similar images

This art has 6 comments.

bobmandingo BRONZE, Valdosta, Georgia

- Khalil Gibran

Thanks! I won`t :D

Deep_Abyss... SILVER, Boling, Texas

" I Am Only Human."
"Most of the scientific geniuses of the past, I realize now, are simply just stating the Obvious...thus proving that ANYONE & EVERYONE has a potential "genius" in them..."

NO! Thank you!:D Don't Stop!!!:D

bobmandingo BRONZE, Valdosta, Georgia

- Khalil Gibran

Ah, thanks! Im glad! Yeah, its all about survival. Thank you! Im really glad that you like it!

Deep_Abyss... SILVER, Boling, Texas

" I Am Only Human."

WOW! I know exactly what you mean!:D Everytime I see weeds(which BTW I think are not weeds...the're just as beautiful as any other plant...) poping out in the middle of the road I say to myself "keep on fighting little buddies!" or something like that...now I love this masterpeice even more so!:D

bobmandingo BRONZE, Valdosta, Georgia

- Khalil Gibran

Thank you, that means a lot! Ummmm.. I was inspired by seeing how a fairly large part of society no longer works out, and the most that people chase after is food, so I used a excerise bike and spray painted it to look rusted to show how excersing is becoming obsolte to a lot of  people. The micorwave represents what most people are chasing after, food. Umm, as for the trees, I actually forgot what they were suppose to represent, I did this piece about two years ago, but I think they represent how nature will consume them all(death and what not) or how they may both become obsolite. Hopefully this made sense. Its been about two years, sorry!

Deep_Abyss... SILVER, Boling, Texas

" I Am Only Human."

If I didn't know any better I would've thought you were some amazing Tinker fairy...no offense, it's actually a compliment! So I applaude you!Would you mind explaining what it is and how it came about? It's a really interesting piece...I Love it!