Howling at the Moon | Teen Ink

Howling at the Moon

By and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan
and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

"Close your eyes, and keep your mind wide open" -Bridge to Terabithia
"If I've learned anything, it's that my mascara isn't waterproof." -Sammie Jameston (Mascara Isn't Waterproof)
"When I say I love you. You say you don't deserve it. When I say I need you . You say I deserve someone better, When I say my life is better with you. You say I don't know any better. But when I kiss you, you say I love you, When I have to go, you say I need you. When I am with you, you know, that there is no better feeling then our love coming together and that is something we both deserve."

This is woodburning, took me awhile to do but it was fun!

Similar images

This art has 21 comments.

WolfWhisperer0911 BRONZE, Austin, Texas
That is awesome! You have a profession talent!!

ShipraB BRONZE said...
ShipraB BRONZE, Greer, South Carolina

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities."
-John Green
The Fault in Our Stars

This is amazing! You have talent!

merlin SILVER said...
merlin SILVER, Anaheim, California

Believe in the good of people (that all people are inherently good) but trust no one.

Dang. I've done woodblocking before, but never woodburning. This is really cool. I am inspired. :)

MarieAntoinette2014 DIAMOND, Scottsburg, Indiana

Isn't it ironic? We ignore the ones who adore us, adore the ones who ignore us, love the ones who hurt us, and hurt the ones that love us.

Holy moles! That is so cool. I've done a wood burning once, and almost burnt it to a crisp.

and4aslan GOLD said...
and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

Thanks! They are beautiful creatures!

L.B.C.. BRONZE said...
L.B.C.. BRONZE, Muskegon, Michigan

"Only you can be the change you want to see in the world." - Ghandi

Nice work, wolves are my favorite!

and4aslan GOLD said...
and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

I used a wood burner. It looks kind of like a pen but there's diffferent tips you can put on it. It gets really hot so when you "draw" on the project, the wood burns. The different pressure and tips give it the cool look. Fingers and hair got burnt a bit though. Haha!

iDragonfly SILVER, Blair, Minnesota
talented! how do you do that?

and4aslan GOLD said...
and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

Thank you!! (:

and4aslan GOLD said...
and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

Thanks so much!

WithEyesWideOpen BRONZE, Wayne, Pennsylvania

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

now that is sick! i love the ethnicity in this one. great work ! 

BIG AL said...
That is awsome. I love wolves. Keep up the great work!!

LaurenE. PLATINUM, Nashville, Tennessee

Two woods diverge in a yellow wood, and I- I took the one less traveled. And it has made all the difference. -Robert Frost

That's aweome!!!!

Akemrey BRONZE said...
Akemrey BRONZE, Greensboro, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

So cool and creative! I love how you did the doggie :)

Keep up the great work!!

and4aslan GOLD said...
and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

Thanks so much LilSenwolf!

LilSenwolf said...
this is AWESOME you did an amazing job

and4aslan GOLD said...
and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

Thanks guys!

ronnie said...
This is amazing.  Great job.

cheroberta said...
Wow...this is awesome.  

and4aslan GOLD said...
and4aslan GOLD, Livonia, Michigan

Thanks! One of our trees we cut down. (: