What age should kids start school? | Teen Ink

What age should kids start school?

January 10, 2023
By Anonymous

Some people argue that children do not need to go to school until they are six or seven years old, whereas other people believe that young children should start school at the age of young age.

First of all, education plays very important role children physically growth and as well as mentally growth. Since it is observed that education is a fundamental step for children at the age of young. Some parents worry about their children that are their children supposed to stay at homes till the age of six or seven or be allowed to attend school at earlier age? Attending school at the age of young is considered for children a far much effective rather than joining school late. Providing education at the age of early to children could be good decision. Furthermore, nowadays it has been important to provide education at young age so that children could not waste their time. Besides, children’s need better nourishment it could be provided by school. Parents also play important role but, owing to the fact that, children cannot be provided such a learning environment as school provides. Moreover, providing education at essential age could make children interest toward study. Or could make creative rather than lazy or lack of interest. Schooling system could provide young ones their own wish environment where they can explore themselves and make interest. In addition attending school at the age of young could provide better communication skills as well as could be a teamwork student. This continues process could young children initiative and sharing. Further, providing education at the age of young could be crucial step  for children’s future.in addition children receives strangers which makes them more attentive.  

Apart from, attending school at the age of six or seven cannot make them used to it due to late admitting. Nowadays, young ones are making interest using social media, mobile phones are a big hurdle. Which makes young one interest less toward study 

To conclude, the better the children join school the better environment they obtain. They will be able to improve themselves.


The author's comments:

This piece of article telling about attending school  young age is better or could be critical or hard for young age