Failure Isn't The End of Life... | Teen Ink

Failure Isn't The End of Life...

August 2, 2013
By SiddharthG. SILVER, Ajmer, Other
SiddharthG. SILVER, Ajmer, Other
9 articles 0 photos 4 comments

A brook would loose its song if we remove the stones out of its way. Similarly, our life too will loose its essence if failure isn't a part of it. We all are born to rise high and to achieve heights. But this process of rising high takes us through a journey of success as well as failure. Yes, failure too is a part of life. Failure is just a hurdle. It doesn't means that you've been disqualified from the race.
Failure is an essential part of our life. It helps us to know our mistakes and to improve in the future. None of the opportunity we get in life is the last. Life gives us many chances. Failure isn't the end. It’s but a new beginning. Instead of getting depressed, we should plan of trying again and to win the next time. We must learn from our mistakes. If you learn from your defeat, you haven’t really lost. Failure is a step closer to success because success is the result of perfection, hard work, persistence and specially failure.
Albert Einstein, whom we regard today as the greatest scientist used to fail in his examinations during his school time. Thomas Alva Edison, while inventing electric light bulb, failed 999 times. But he didn't give up. He tried and tried and finally gave the world his exceptional invention. These men accepted failure as a part of life and proceeded ahead to win.
We must not brood over our failures as this will only fill our mind with grief, regret and depression. Instead, we must plan and work for the future.
Don’t be afraid to fail. Don’t waste energy trying to cover up failure. Accept it and learn from it and go on to the next challenge. It’s OK to fail. In fact, if you’re not failing, you’re not growing.