Hot Dogs Take Over The World | Teen Ink

Hot Dogs Take Over The World

February 21, 2019
By DeBosst BRONZE, Hamilton, Montana
DeBosst BRONZE, Hamilton, Montana
2 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Everything is awesome


There once was a man named Fred. Fred was a very friendly person, and all he wanted was to be a hero. He had a very good job as a ketchup and mustard factory owner. While he was running his factory, a truck carrying nuclear waste was driving by a hot dog stand when the truck crashed. The waste splattered all over the stand. The FBI brought in a special group to clean it up. The group cleaned up everything, even the hot dog stand, but they didn’t realize that some of the nuclear waste oozed into the hot dog compartment. That night while Fred was on the computer, he saw an article about the accident that happened earlier that day. At the time he wasn't that worried, but if he had known that all the hot dogs in that stand were coming to life, he would do something. Fred went to work the next day just like any other day. As he was walking to work, he noticed that there was hardly anyone on the street. As soon as he realized this, he also noticed  a bunch of hot dogs laying all over the street. He heard a faint voice from a nearby building saying to get out of the street. Then the voice was gone. He looked down and saw a hot dog started moving. Suddenly, the hot dog grew arms, legs, face and eyes. It looked like a mini-minion that is red. As soon as Fred finished studying it, all the other hot dogs did the same thing. He dropped all his stuff and ran as fast as he could back home. The hot dogs decided to chase him all the way home. Fred got inside his house and locked the door behind him. Suddenly the hot dogs started to break his windows. He watched as the glass slowly cracked more and more. Suddenly Fred heard the sound of glass breaking from the bathroom. Fred ran into his bedroom. He knew that his bedroom had no widows, and he would be safe. He could hear the little pitter patter that the hot dogs feet made while walking on his wood floor. The footsteps stopped right in front of his door. He heard a faint little knock. Fred ran to his closet looking for a weapon to use to escape. While he was rummaging through his closet he got a fantastic idea. Fred found an old hockey stick that was perfect for exterminating hot dogs. Fred opened the door and swang the hockey stick as if it were a knight's sword. He grabbed his bike from the bike rack and sped off to his factory. Once he got there, he gathered up a bunch of parts to build a ketchup and mustard gun. Fred strapped the two tanks that held the ketchup and mustard. He got on his bike and road to the dog shelter. While Fred did this he  was shooting the hot dogs with his gun. Once he got to the shelter, he let all the dogs out of there cages and outside. Like Fred planned all the dogs ate the mustard and ketchup covered hot dogs. Once all the hot dogs were gone people started to go through their daily routine. And Fred got the hero of the year award. Fred was a very honorable person that day.

The End