Cruz's Camaro | Teen Ink

Cruz's Camaro

By js0302215 BRONZE, Houston, Texas
js0302215 BRONZE, Houston, Texas

The trucks he said were too big and then he saw a few cars and he loved it, so he got a Camaro zl1 and he got it but before anything he wanted to take it on a test drive. so, he did the salesman was named Tyler and he said to step on it so I did the tires spun and off the car went and he went zooming shifting into first and watching the speed. starting to rise like a rocket and then smashed into second gear and kept going already heading the speed of 85 and hit 3rd gear and just kept going, passing a cop almost going 100 miles an hour and putting it in 4th and then starting to slow down and the salesman was like “ouu” boy this car fits you perfect. Cruz, then he said “letss goo!” and then Cruz said let’s go fill this paperwork out and after went to drop the car off at my house and went to grab some food. Cruz was talking about his car to tell his brother Paul was looking out the window and just a car flew passed him. Suddenly a cop he sees it and start to chase the car that was going very fast and when the cop took off, so did Cruz and the salesman says, “First drop me off and finish signing papers.” when Cruz went back and was very man that he was bummed out and he couldn’t follow the chase of the car that went flying passed him. And now the salesman says, “It should only take about 2 hours.” I got it done in half an hour when the car was getting cleaned out and detailed. I went to the restroom and the was a subway inside the car dealership, but I was debating on whether I should get it or not, I just went to go use the restroom and as soon as I got out of the restroom, they said my new car was ready. but the new car sounded way better then food so the sales man said looks better than before that’s for sure and I think we need to go take it for a photo shoot and go look around for roads that will make the car pop out and stand out more but well just take some rollers the guy who goanna take the professional photos but he said he was videos of me going very, very fast so I said lets do it but as we about to start filming and we cruising and a got pulls us over and I pull over and I wait for the Filmer ahead of me and the cop touches the car and walks up with his flash light and I start to roll down the window he said what be the reason for the speed and go head and explaining to him that the car in front of him is taking rollers of my car officer and also go to explain to him that I just got this car not even 3 days ago and that the reason but the officer said if I would like to take a picture with his car and asking with the lights on and I said that would be wonderful and I called the guy who’s taking the pictures and he said so take a few shoots of the car and then the cop says that to be carful and then we had continue on with the photo shoot but as were getting to leave the side of the road a deer came out and ran right in the passenger corner and his antlers went into the tire and had low pro tires just left a flat tire and so I need a photo shoot still and my car is messed up so we had to call a tow truck and then we had to have a reshoot for the car and then I told them to drop it back off at the dealer ship and we also just uber back to my house and called it a night the end.

A crazy adventure that you never expected!