Last night | Teen Ink

Last night

Last night I dreamt I was in Iceland I looked around and saw Abraham Lincoln drinking an ice-cold blue moon beer. Okauchee Lake was in the background and it was pink which was so peculiar to me. I slowly walked up to the lake knelt down and looked in it. There were 143 seahorses swimming around in the water. I nearly slipped into the water because my birks were not on all the way. Suddenly Donald Trump began to yell at me to come over to him. He said he made fresh pancakes and wanted me to come inside because it was snowing out. When I came inside Maya whispered that Kanye West was in the other room singing. I said thank you and walked into the room. Kanye was there and he shouting random words LLEVAR, LLEVANTSE, and HABLAR. In the other corner, I saw a cardiologist sitting there singing “She doesn't believe in shooting stars but she believes in shoes and cars”. I was in awe in what I think that the cardiologist just used lots of rizz on me. It was like he was a dragon or some other mystical creature. 

This piece is crazy and of all over the place.