The Cheez It Massacre | Teen Ink

The Cheez It Massacre

By walter815 BRONZE, Foristell, Missouri
walter815 BRONZE, Foristell, Missouri

On November 14, there was a serious incident at school. There was bombings, shootings, war, and mass disaster. There was over 400 students involved in the war known as the “Great War of Holt”. This was not your average war you learn about in history though.. This was a full on cheez it war! It all started on November 12 when a few kids started throwing them around the cafeteria at each other. Then the next day it escalated into 40-50 people. But that's when they all got together and decided that tomorrow, November 14 was battle day. Every senior at the school got 2 big boxes of cheez its from the store the night before so they had ammunition. Selling out every store in the area of cheez its, they were all ready to battle! November 14 comes and it’s war day, all the kids anxiously waiting for lunchtime to come. The bell rings and everyone runs to the cafeteria where they meet before the war. What they didn’t know before was that they were being blindfolded before the war.. This was a blind cheez it war. How are they getting away with this? Simple, they tied up the principles in the office so they couldn’t stop their war. As the war starts hundreds of boxes of cheez its are opened, everyone starts going crazy throwing handfuls at a time with absolutely no clue if they are hitting anyone or just throwing them blindly into the air. After 20 minutes everyone is settled back down and they are allowed to take off their blindfolds. Everyone is covered in cheez it dust and the floor is absolutely covered in cheez its. But what no one was told is that there was more than just the war. A bunch of kids in electric scooters come rolling in the cafeteria absolutely demolishing every single cheez it in their pathway. The scooter gang goes around the cafeteria for 20 minutes doing donuts and making sure they don’t miss a single cheez it. “No cheez it will go untouched today” they all scream! The mess quickly went from a bunch of cheez its on the floor to a huge pile of cheez it dust in the air, on the floor and well.. Everywhere. They all push the dust into one massive pile right under the balcony. Suddenly, Scotty flies over the balcony riding an electric scooter and jumps right into the massive cheez it dust pile. Dust goes flying everywhere and everyone gets covered in cheez it dust from head to toe. After this the principals and staff finally escaped, but all the students ran out the building and left them to deal with it. After this cheez its were never allowed at school again.

I was given a writing prompt based off an image of a x over a bag of cheez its for the piece and this is what i made.