complications 4 | Teen Ink

complications 4

By NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio
NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio

The more you wait, the more it sucks.

The room walls were black with what seemed to be a blood splatter in a corner. I gasped when I saw this. There was a small red coffin in the middle of the room with a black skull painted on. And there was a book shelf with tons of books and Cd's on it. There was a Cd player on a dresser beside the coffin. On that night stand was an alarm clock, a book with a bookmark sticking halfway in the book, a letter, and a huge diamond. I looked at Conner. He was looking at me. "The splatter, its just paint. Don't worry," He chuckled, "I'm not that messy." I forced a laugh out but my throat was closed. "Whats up with the diamond?" I aksed as he laid me on the coffin. He picked up the diamond. "Oh, this was my mothers. My father gave it to her when he realized he could never live without her. And he never wants to loose her...." He trailed off. "Awwww..... thats so sweet." I said. He nods and sets it down. "Yeah, and she told me, right before she died, that once I found a girl that I couldn't live without, I should give it to her." He explains and picks me up. He opens the coffin and sets me in it, laying down beside me. "It's been a long day for the both of us. I think I'm going to sleep." He says. I laugh. He closes the coffin lid and its completely dark. "you know, I do like you. No matter what Izella does or says. And guess whats tomorrow?" He says. I laugh. "I kinda figured you liked me. And, what? I kinda wasn't myself for three whole days." I say. He kisses my cheek. "Valentines day." He whispers. I giggle. "Will you be my valentine?" He asks. "Hmmmmmmmmm...." I think. In my mind I wanna jump on him and kiss him all night. But, I wanna play hard-to-get. "Yes!" I exclaim. We laugh together and his lips press against mine. His lips so soft, I roll my tongue over his teeth until I get to the razor sharp fang and I accidently slice my tongue a little. His hands lift me off of him but I didn't want to stop. He pulled me free but his head jerked back and down to my neck. I felt his breath on my bare neck and we were frozen like that for about five minutes, but, finally I felt his head come upwards. "uh, I'm, I'm, I...." I trailed off trying to find what to say. "No, its my fault I shouldn't of kissed you. I know it was a risky move. Your just very lucky I didn't bite you." He says. "Don't be sorry, please don't be." I begged. He shook his head. "Alright. But will you go to bed. I don't wanna tell you to because...." He trailed off. "Yea, I know what." I tell him. I close my eye's and slip my hand around him. He slips his hand into my hand and I fall into sleep in a deep nirvana.

***

I woke up to find that the coffin lid was open and he wasn't there. I sat up and looked around the room. But, there was no trace of him anywhere. I sighed and laid back down in the bed. I heard the sound of paper crinkling beneath my head. I sat up again and looked at my pillow. There was a small note on it. I picked It up and read it slowly:

Dear Elinor (Eli for short),
I stepped outside for a bit. I put some clothes on my dresser for you. When you wake you may come outside and there will be a guard to escort you to me.

Love,

Conner
I squeezed the note in one hand. I grunted when I saw the frilly, poofy dress on the dresses. I hope he gets a kick out of this. I think sarcasticly.

!!

haha it bites.

Kilikilakia2012 GOLD, Gresham, Oregon

Do or do not, there is no try. ~Yoda~http://teenink.com/mystuff.php

you should keep writing this. I see this is already on part 4.  read the others and i like them.