Nikky's Adventure | Teen Ink

Nikky's Adventure

By cHicKEnWaNg1 SILVER, Marietta, Georgia
cHicKEnWaNg1 SILVER, Marietta, Georgia

It aint no thang but a chicken wang

There once was a young woman named Juliett. She was the prettiest girl in the world. Everybody loved her except for her best friend, Lae. Lae pretended to be her friend so that she could be the second prettiest in the world.
Lae wasn't being treated like Julietts friend. She was treated like a fan. Lae got pushed out of the way. Lae was furious. She ran to the genie and asked for a poisin that could kill Juliett. The genie agreed to give Lae the poisin only if Lae drank it first.
Lae got the poisin and put some in Julietts lemonade. Lae drank hers first as the genie said. After Juliett drank her lemonade she fell asleep for a week. When she woke up the world was destroyed.
"I will tell you the rest tommorow night." My mom said.
"Aww."I sighed. "Mommy please."
"Sorry Nickky but the rest of the story is a surprise." My mommy said."Good night nickky"
"Good night mommy." I pouted.
She turned out the lights and closed the door. I went under my cover thinking about the story of Juliett.
When I woke up in the morning, I smelled eggs and bacon.I walked in the kitchen and sat at the table.
"hi mommy" I greeted.
"good morning nickky." my mom replied. "are you ready to eat?"
"yes please" I answered
my mom fixed my food and me some sweet lemonade. I drank a bit of the lemonade. It tasted funny.
"mommy what did you put in the lemonade? it taste wierd."
She answered "adventure" then she dissapeared. I screamed and ran down the hallway. The hallway seemed as though it wouldnt end. Finally I stopped running and opened a door. I ran through the door and it was dark but there was no floor. I fell and I was screaming. When I landed I had on new clothes (a large dress). I looked like I was about 15. I got up off the floor and walked out out of a large door. I walked down the hallway slowly. I realized that I didnt have on the same shoes either. I walked outside and trees looked like they were burned through out all the land. I couldnt believe it I was in the story. I ran to the top of the hill and I could barely see anything because the sky was so dark. It was smoke in the air. I didnt understand.
"hello" I screamed. My scream echoe throughout the land for a long time. I kept walking until I met up with the genie from the story.
"hey" I yelled "hey you genie what happened."
"I gave lea the wrong potion"

this was written by my little sister she really wanted to write something so tell her what you think