The Battle 2 The War Of Wars | Teen Ink

The Battle 2 The War Of Wars

January 17, 2012
By Def_Leppard_fan120 SILVER, Lake Lorane, Florida
Def_Leppard_fan120 SILVER, Lake Lorane, Florida
5 articles 0 photos 72 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you want your dreams to come true, Make them come true. If you want to win, Make it a win.
The only one that is stopping you from accomplish your dreams is YOU.


It was 4748. It has been over 2,700 years since the battle. Michael knew that Hades would come back for revenge. Since the battle he has been training. Getting faster, getting stronger, and learning to control his powers. Since he is a God he has to learn to control his powers. He has been wondering what Hades would do next. He has been thinking about that day. The fear he felt when he saw that monster. He had eyes that looked into your soul. He can remember everything. Since then he has lived the last 2,700 years as a God.

He liked being a God. He can see what was going on in the world. Making sure Hades doesn't come back. Then one day Michael felt a disturbance. It was Hades. But he wasn't alone he brought his bounty hunter. Death. No. Not death. Death can kill anyone with one swing of his scythee.Michael couldn't believe it. The demons of the underworld were loose. Michael knew he couldn't do this alone. He used his powers to contact the other angels. Angels can contact each other by thought. He tried to contact his guardian angel.

No answer. He knew he couldn't fight them by himself. He knew if he tried he would die. Only angels can kill other angels. Hades yelled "MICHAEL I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! I KNOW YOU ARE ALL ALONE! TO MAKE SURE I FIGHT YOU. EVERYDAY YOU DON'T COME DOWN A CITY OR TOWN WILL BE DESTROYED!!" "VERY WELL. LET US START WITH THE STATES! WE WILL START WITH NEW YORK CITY." "No" said Michael. As Michael watched he saw people who lived there be torn to shreds. Cars exploding. Buildings on fire. Hades sent his bounty hunter to kill everyone in the Empire State building. The sky was red and black. It was raining blood.

The winds were blowing violently. Michael saw the destruction that others cities or towns will go through if he didn't go down to earth and destroy Hades. Michael made up his mind. He grabbed his sword and his gun and fell to earth. Hades saw him. "HADES I WILL NOT LET YOU DESTROY INNOCENT CITIES TO GET ME TO FIGHT YOU!" "Now the party can begin" said Hades. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LETS FINISH WHAT WE STARTED 2,000 YEARS AGO" said Michael! "Okay let the games begin" said Hades. Then Hades opened up a portal and demons started to fly out. They started to charge at Michael. He took out his sword and started to run toward the demons. He grabbed his sword with a strong grip and started to swing. The demons were dark like a nightmare and had eyes that were white like the moon.

Then a demon cut his leg. The wound knocked Michael down. Demons were piling on him. He sent a cry help to the other angels. Then a light shined from the sky. Angels started to fly down to earth. The angels started to fight the demons. Michael's guardian angel started to fight death. Then Michael went for Hades. Michael swung his sword at Hades and Hades blocked it. Hades grabbed a sword of his own and swung at Michael. Then Hades used his powers against Michael. He was using Michael's nightmares against him. Michael saw his family get killed. That stunned
Michael. It was only in his head. He snapped out of it.

Then Michael saw his guardian angel fighting Death. He was fighting with all his might. Then death reached inside Michael's guardian angel. He was slowly killing him. Death was using his powers to burn Michael's guardian angel. He was killing Michael's guardian angel. All Michael could do was watch. His guardian angel was weak. Death took his scythe and slashed Michael's guardian angel. "NOOOOOOOOOO" shouted Michael. Michael's guardian angel fell to the floor. "M......Mi.......Michael........don't......let.......Hades.......win....." said Michael's guardian angel. Then death took his scythee and cut off the head of the dying angel. Michael drew tears. "Hahahahahahahahaha" said Hades "Don't worry your next." Hades took his sword and swung but Michael blocked it. Michael was enraged. He grabbed his sword and started to fight back. Death saw Michael. He took his scythee and threw it.

It got Michael in the back. He fell to his knees. Hades turned to death."Do it. But do it slow so.he can suffer" said Hades. Death reached inside Michael. He was turning Michael into a demon. Michael had no strength to fight back. Michael struggled but it was no use. Then the transformation was complete. Michael was now a demon. Then Michael took the scythee out of his back and sliced the head off of Death. Hades saw him and went to kill him. Michael turned around then Hades stabbed Michael in the chest. Michael was dying. Then Michael struggled to say a quote from the Bible. "May......The......Power.....Of......Christ......Repel.....You. May....The....Power....Of....Christ....Repel....You" chanted Michael. Hades was burning. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH" said Hades. Michael continues the chant. Then Michael took out his gun and pulled the trigger.

The bullets had holy water. It made Hades burst into flames. All was left was ash. All the demons burned with Hades. Except Michael he was not entirely demon. The angels looked at him and cried. "I know what I must do" said Michael. Then Michael saw his parents. His mom and dad were crying. "Mom, Dad I love you" said Michael. He took his gun. Pointed it to his head and pulled the trigger. All was left was ash. Legend has it that on the day he died if you listen carefully and believe you can hear the angels sing.

Let the story of how Michael lived to save the world live on forever.