The Theif of Yardcrow Hill | Teen Ink

The Theif of Yardcrow Hill

April 1, 2014
By Beautiful_Abomination-16 GOLD, Bend , Oregon
Beautiful_Abomination-16 GOLD, Bend , Oregon
12 articles 3 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am lost in all the darkness of my sins, but your love is what lights my path, the whole way through all of it


Last i was told it's July 14th, 2315, it isn't how anyone could ever had imagined, our world lays in a disasterous chaos, waiting to be rebuilt, just to be torn down and tromped over as it tries. The war has lasted 10 years, thats 6 years shy younger than i am. A war of what? Not quite sure, not sure anyone is on that matter. My family along with 3 others, have been hiding since the war begun.The Harrinsons, family of 5, The dudreys, family of 7, The Remdans, family of 4 and us, the Crestles, theres Cardes Crestle my mother, Jonathon Crestle, my father, and me, Amdrest Crestless. When another person had needed something, i made my way to the military camp, when no one is even aloud about the streets. The large barbwired fence surrounded the concrete base, gaurd blocking all 3 entrances, a light tower circling about the yard pinpointing eavh person like ants in a magnifying glass. I crept under the leaf covered hole careful to avoid pricking the electric bottom barbs of the fence. I opened the sachel pulling out my key, unlcoking the main door and made my way through the base atop Yardcrow Hill.


The author's comments:
This is just part of a small story i am writing its idk it is what it is