Seven Mighty Heroes | Teen Ink

Seven Mighty Heroes

By drew713 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
drew713 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

They are the only ones who understand me. I am the only one who understands them. Seven mighty heroes with different power-ups and contrasting identities. Seven who don’t rest when justice calls. From the ashes I see them rise against the fire, but citizens think they are the fire.

Their unity is strong. They sacrifice themselves even when the world is against them. They smash and kick and defeat evil even between the hating crowds and protect the valuable things and never stop fighting. This is what they do all the time.

Let no one forget their cause, they are all people under armor and stress, each helping one another stay up on his feet. Crash, dash, smash, they say when in battle. They inspire me.

When I am discouraged and unmotivated to keep going in life, when I find myself being faced with a challenge, then I think of the heroes. When there is nothing else to look up to. Seven who fight despite of hating victims. Seven who move forward and don’t hesitate to move forward. Seven who fight to the end of time.

I am a superhero fanatic. These characters have always inspired me because all of them have a different story of why they do what they do. And sometimes, they can't be understood, therefore, I decided to write about a perspective that people would have that usually wouldn't be the expected approach towards them.