shark attack | Teen Ink

shark attack

December 11, 2014
By jia dittman BRONZE, Tampa, Florida
jia dittman BRONZE, Tampa, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

During 1983 one day, Kelly wanted to go to the beach with her. They don’t know there shark out there. They just want to relax. They didn’t even tell their parents that they were going to the beach.


She told her friend that” I’m going to in to the water.”
Her friend said “okay, I will be right there waiting for you.”
She asked her “why don’t you go into the water?”
Her friend said “because I want to get tan.”


After a while, Kelly swam very far from the shore, suddenly she heard something moving under the water, then she saw a huge shark came toward her face, then she tried to swim back to the shore, but she couldn’t because she saw where she was in the water and the shore was too far away.


So she yelled loud to her friend “help me please…!” but her friend couldn’t hear her. Suddenly, the shark was very quickly to grab her left leg, and then she tried to use her right leg to kick the shark’s head, but the shark was getting really mad at her, so the shark grabbed the whole body of her, and drowned her, sadly all of her blood came out, and spread in the ocean.


After the sun went down, her friend wondered where she was, so she went into the water where she was swimming then she saw the blood in the water, and she knew that probably the shark ate her. She swam back to the surface with tears and her heart broken. She immediately went to Kelly’s house, and told her parents that their daughter had been attack by a shark at the beach, but she couldn’t find her body.


Kelly’s parents asked her with sadness “oh, no! I can’t believe that this is happened to me, and why didn’t you all ask us about going to the beach?” 


She said to them “because we just wanted to relax at the beach, and she said that she thought you would be okay with it, if we did it, we had no idea that there was a shark, and if we knew about it, we wouldn’t have done to that beach, and I’m very sorry! I didn’t mean to anyway.”


Next day, Kelly’s parents went to the beach office, to complain about the shark out there.


She told the owner of the beach and said with a tears” did you knew the shark was out there? My daughter died, because her friend and Kelly didn’t see any sign that said the shark is out there.”


The owner of the beach said “yes, I knew the shark was out there. Um …I’m sorry about your daughter, and didn’t put the sign up.”


She said to him with an angry tone” you knew the shark is out there, and why didn’t you put the sign up?”
He answered her “because I don’t want to lose business, I’m very sorry I mean it.” Then she walked out of the beach office.


After three years, the owner left the beach office, no will was in charge of the whole beach, and he knew everything about that beach. Still the beach opens to the public, and a lot of people out there having fun, but he worried that the shark will attack them. Suddenly the shark attacked little boy.


People started to scream loud that “there shark attack the boy..!” Then the people started run to the shore. Bill looked out there to see if the shark came back, but he couldn’t believe that this happened. Then he yelled to everybody,


“Come to the shore immediately.”
Then everybody was come to the shore and looked back to see the shark. Suddenly the women came up to him and said,


“Now my son is gone, it’s your entire fault and tomorrow I have to complain about this.
Bill said, “Okay, I’m very sorry.”


The next day, the women went to the office and complained about the beach. She said to Charles,
“My son die yesterday and I have a question for you. Did you know shark was out there? It is dangerous for people who at the beach.”


Charles said to her, “No, I had no idea that the beach had a shark, and I will ask Bill about the shark at the beach yesterday.”
The women said to him, “Thank you so much.” Then, she left the office.


Charles asks Bill a question, “Did you know the shark was out there? Do you know anything about yesterday?”
Then, Bill said, “Yes, I know the shark was out there, and yes, I know about yesterday.”


Charles said, “The beach should be close down, and get people to vote that shall the beach be ever reopen.”
Bill said, “Yes, sir.
  The next morning, Bill, Charles, the people and women come to the court to argue about should the beach be close. The two people agree that the beach should be close.


But Bill, who argued back and said, “The beach shouldn’t be close, because the only way where I could get money is nowhere else except here.”


Finally, Charles told everyone in the courthouse that the beach will never be open to the public ever again.
  After three years, Bill found Trey to help him out about the shark.
  They said to Bill, “We have to get up early and leave to start our plan.”


Bill said to him, “Oh! Okay. Then I need to tell my family about this. The next day in the morning, Bill’s family went with Bill and said good-bye to him. Then Trey starts the plan with Bill on the boat. Trey started to ask question. When the white shark was started to came to the beach. Bill asks Trey more questions.
Bill answer to Trey question, “The shark started to came at 1983.”


Trey answer, “That’s really bad.”


Then Trey starts to begin the plan for stopping the white shark for coming in to the beach.


Then one year later, they keep working on the plan, but it doesn’t’ work. So they decide to give up about everything. So not only now the beach is became the white shark’s home, but the beach now is forever close.